Chapter 16

WORDS: 2139

They had gotten to their destination with a marshal watching over them, making sure they were all safe. He was living down the road from where the beatles were staying.

They were living in two houses. 4 in each house that were right next to each other because they didn't want to split up.

John, Julian, Cynthia and Paul were together while the other four were together.

Cynthia had taken Julian and settled him in the room her and John shared. John had picked up a guitar that was laying on a stand. He started playing Twist and Shout. He kept his head low and hadn't realized Cynthia was watching with Paul right next to her. He had helped to put Julian to bed.

"Ye know, even though he doesn't show it, he's scared for his life."

"I know he is. Even I can see it." Paul said, also watching John.

It was starting to get dark outside and Paul had already gone to bed and Cynthia was in her bedroom. John had fallen asleep with his guitar in his lap. He had fallen asleep while playing it. He was still in a sitting position and his head was leaned back on the back of the couch, slightly snoring.

******

House Next Door

Ringo, Maureen, George and Pattie all shared the house. George had started eating. He made enough food for them all. Ringo was the only one that didn't eat. He sat on the couch and was deep in thought.

George walked up to him and put his hand on Ringo's shoulder, making him jump.

"Ey. Rings, its just me."

"Oh, ey Geo."

"Ye alright?"

"Yeh. Why?"

"Because ye don't look alright Rings. Tell me what's up." George said taking a seat next to him.

"This whole thing. Paul was hurt, John is in danger, we're in hiding.....again."

"At least we're together Rings. We live together, we die together. Ye know what John always says: In the end, everything will be okay, if its not okay, its not the end."

Ringo smiled and looked over at George. "Ye know, he's right when it comes to those words. Well, in this situation, he is."

"He is, isn't he? Ye know, we always thought that saying was no good. But, we never knew how much it could come in handy. Now, we know. Everything will be okay in the end Rings."

"I sure hope so Geo. What if everything won't be okay?"

"What is the end to John's famous saying?"

"If its not okay, its not the end."

"Exactly. So, no matter what, everything will be okay. We all will make it out of this. Including John, even though, sometimes I feel like murdering him."

Ringo laughed. "I think we all feel like that at some point."

"Yeh but don't forget, if we ever think about taking him out, just think of what he did to what, 10 guys? He took them down before they even had a chance."

"Right. So, we save it for when he's sick or something."

"Ye know full well he won't even tell us when he's sick."

"What about the time he went into the studio to record the Please Please Me album?"

"He didn't have a choice but to admit that. He looked and sounded like he was sick. He couldn't hide it."