Chapter 34

Brian was the last one to walk in. "Ey boys. Ye ready to get to w--" He stopped talking and took one look at George. "Uh, do I wanna know what's going on?"

"We just decorated him."

"And, John's sitting on Paul. Why?"

"Because Paul was asleep when we walked in and I wanted a place to sit."

"There are other places to sit Johnny." Paul said.

"I know. But this is more comfortable than the other seats."

Brian approached George. "Is the blindfold really nesessary?"

"Yer right. Its not." Ringo said taking it off. Then, Ringo grabbed a black sharpie and started to laugh. He began to draw a mustache on George. And John just laughed so hard he fell on the floor, still laughing.

"Seems like someone is entertained."

Ringo drew some fake angry eyebrows on him and couldn't help but laugh pretty hard himself.

After a few minutes, John's laughter had finally died down and he was sitting up and leaning against the couch and tried his hardest not to look at George. Then, he heard the boy groan.

"He's waking up." John said shooting up in 2 seconds.

George opened his eyes. "When did ye get here John?"

"About 30 minutes ago."

George tried to get up and looked down at himself. "Ey! What's all this?" He felt something on his head as well and grabbed it. He realized it was John's hat. "What is going on? Since when do ye play tricks on me?"

"We thought it was funny." Ringo said getting George untangled. "Some of us more than others." Ringo added looking over at John.

"When yer untied Geo, go wash yer face."

"Why? What did ye do?"

"I didn't do it. Ringo did."

"Ringo, this isn't over. Not by a long shot."

Ringo got him untied and took off the other decorations and George threw John's hat back at him as he got up and headed for the loo to wash his face off.

"Okay, while he's washing off, we have some actors/actresses that will be in the film as well. They should be arriving soon. Some of them are already here. Alot of the shots will be outside. And, some will be at the Bahamas. So, we won't go to the bahamas until its time to film the part."

"Sounds good."

(I'm gonna skip all the filming parts because I don't want the hastle of going through it.)

*******

They had constantly took breaks. It was frustrating, but amusing. Each of them continuously messed up their lines. They practically all had fun. Sorta.

They had spent from morning to evening working on the first part.

"Alright everyone. That's a rap for tonight." Brian said shutting off the camera.

"Thank god. Time to get a good night's sleep and be back in the early morning." John said walking away. He lit the last cigarette for the night. He stepped outside, followed by Ringo, then George, and lastly, Paul. They each stayed outside and smoked while talking.

"I tell ye, I'm gonna get some good sleep tonight." Paul said.

"Ye and me both. Then, we have to come in early tomorrow. So, I suggest we go home instead of standing here. The more we stand here, the less sleep we're gonna get."