Chapter 43

George's Position

George was rappling down slowly. He got to the nearest window on the third floor and pulled out a glass cutter so he wouldn't draw attention and he began to cut the glass so he could fit through it.

Once he cut through it, he swung through the window and landed on his feet and quickly unhooked himself but left the grappling rope where it was.

"I'm in."

He heard John's voice: "Go slow. Take them out quietly. If ye find the boss, don't go to him. Let me know where his location is. Got it?"

"Yeh." George knelt down and pulled out a tazer they were all provided and he zapped it a few times to make sure it worked and he put it in his pocket. "How ye doing John?"

"I took out the other three I was holding hostage. They were the only ones I encountered.......wait........" He stopped talking.

"John, everything okay?"

John whispered. "Can't talk now. Got two hostiles approaching."

George got the stuff out of his pack that he needed throughout the whole ordeal and set the pack against the wall so he didn't take it with him. He had also had John's backpack to deliver to him.

He stood up and headed toward the door and opened it slightly and looked out. He was dressed in all black. He went into stealth mode and quietly walked up to a corner and peeked out.

"Rings? How ye doing over there?"

Ringo's Location

"Doing great. There's no action over here." Ringo pulled the binoculars back to his face and looked at the guards at the door. He looked over at Paul's location and saw a bit of movement.

"Paul, are ye moving?"

"No why?"

"There's something moving in yer position."

Ringo watched as Paul turned around and immediately took the guy out quietly.

"Great job Paul."

"Thanks mate. I see ye finally found me."

"Yeh, it took me a bit."

"Ey guys, less talking, more concentrating." John said.

Ringo shifted his attention back to the front doors. Then, he took the binoculars away from his eyes and started digging into his backpack and pulled out a candy bar and quietly opened it and started eating it.

John's Position

He cut a corner and had also went stealthy. John saw a set of stairs and he looked up to see George there, in position. John quietly walked up the stairs, keeping an eye on his back as he got to George.

"Ey. Glad to see ye in one piece." George whispered.

"Yeh. Good to see a friendly face." John smiled. "So, did ye bring it?"

"Yeh. Third door to the right, back over there."

"Alright. Thanks for bringing it. I won't stay here too long. There's someone I need to find and get him neutralized before anything else."

Alright. Do what ye gotta do. Oh, let me guess, ye stole that automatic weapon."

"Yeh. That's exactly what I did. Alright, see ye in a bit."

John walked over to the room that George pointed out to him and walked up to his backpack and pulled out a tazer and several other tools and materials he wanted to carry with him. Before he forgot, he dug into a pocket and pulled out his inhaler and also put it in his pocket. He closed the backpack and walked out the room.