Chapter 57

In the middle of the flight, each of them started dozing off. It first started off with Paul, then, a few minutes later, George nodded off, next was Ringo, and the last one was John. He was in the middle of reading a book when he passed out.

Brian hadn't noticed that each of them had fallen asleep. He was starting to wonder why it was so quiet. He was just sitting in the back while reading a newspaper.

The plane started landing. Opon decent, George woke up. "Have we landed yet?"

He heard Brian speak from behind. "Not yet. We're landing now. Were you lads asleep or something?"

George looked over at the others. "Uh, yeh. But, I guess I was the first one up."

"Looks like it. Pretty soon, we'll need to wake up the rest of ye."

"Can I get back to sleep?"

"I wouldn't recommend it son. Why go to sleep if I'm just gonna wake ye up in 2 minutes?"

"Good question. Okay. I'll stay up." He said sitting up straight and pulled a blanket up to his shoulders.

After a few minutes, the plane finally landed and came to a halt. George stood up and hit Ringo, not too hard, on the side of his head. He jumped up and hit George on the side of his head as well.

"Ey. Ringo! Get up."

"Why? We haven't landed yet."

"We haven't? Well, how do you explain me standing up, and the door being opened?"

"Uh, because we landed?"

"Right. Now, get up and help me get the others up."

"Oh, alright."

George walked up to the other two. He gently slapped John and Paul, at the same time, on the face. "Wake up sleepy heads."

"No."

"Paul, did you seriously just say no?"

"Yep."

"Get up."

John threw his hand into Paul's face again, smacking him gently. "Wake up Paulie. You can't win with this bloke."

"Would you do me a favor John?"

"Depends."

"Stop hitting me!"

"For now I can."

"Okay. Get up will ye?"

John slowly stood up. His upper back was giving him problems and when he stood up, he let out a groan.

"Alright?"

"Of course. Once I get moving, I'll be fine."

"Okay. I'll get the bag."

"Thanks Paul."

John pretty much got light stuff while Paul got the heavier stuff. Brian walked up from behind and patted John on the back, unknowingly hitting where the man got shot.

John just looked at Paul and turned away and walked out, meeting George and Ringo. Paul stepped out with Brian behind him. There were alot of screaming fans out there and George turned to the others and sighed as they each made it to the car waiting for them.

"Welcome to America." Paul said under his breath.

"Oh yeh. Where the fans go crazy."

"God, what about going to the press conference scheduled?"

"What about it? We're going, no matter what questions they ask."

Brian spoke. "You sure ye wanna go on with this? The last one ye went to, ye got drunk right afterward."