Chapter 8

Heart's POV
I arrived in time , after dropping  off Mighty to school.  He handed me my bag that had Might's ribbons and a doll , I was  surprised when he gave it to me , I felt odd.
As I drove my boss to work I noticed a Subaru following us , I told my boss to fasten his seatbelt and hang on tight , from how the car looked it was a rented car , plus how the driver attempted to catch up hes probably assigned but not to harm just to test my patience. Luckily the agency taught me how to escape and manouver a carchase without causing too much attention or harm to the passanger , it was a tough training but I made it through.
I lost both the Subaru and the Corolla , and I made it on time . 
On the ride back  to his mansion he asked me about myself , not really what I expected though . He seemed interested in knowing about me and whom I live with . Just as how I am interested to know about him hes so hot to be single .
I caught him staring at me a couple of times , especially my eyes .
I arrived home , Mighty was  watching a bible story cartoon , no matter how late I came she always waited for me to come home so that she could sleep , the nanny left .
"How was your day mommy "she asked .
"It was great honey , how was school ?"She asked .
"It was good , Thank you mommy "she said . I hugged her ,
"I have a present for you "I said  she jumped up with excitement .
I showed her  her barbiedoll she jumped with excitement , it was so wonderful to see  her happy . She also loved the ribbons .  
She laid the doll next to her as she slept .  I checked my emails on my laptop , any bills to pay , or notifications . I got an email from my agency concerning my contract to work for Mr Leo , it had been extended but not indicated till when  the pay was raised to triple ,  okay I love what I see  .I paid for Mighty's dance class  she loved ballet so much.

**************
His blue  eyes gazed at me as I looked at the rear mirror , what could he be thinking?  Fuck handsome  boss you are making me nervous , composure Heart .
The car was so hot , no kidding its like the AC wasnt working  like seriously its an Audi R8 for fuck sakes !
I couldnt lower my window something is wrong ,
"  if its too hot you could take of your glasses  you look so dumb in them "he said .   Intimidation  am used to it baby .  I have been told the most heartbreaking comments  by some clients especially when I refused to fall into their  bullshit cobwebs . He wants to get to my head  keep trying , a wise man once  said in such a situation  stay silent do nothing . 
I ignored him . Despite the heat in the car , we arrived his office building . I went to the store to buy some cold drink .  I waited for him in the waiting lounge , reading a novel .

He was done with work at eight pm . I helped him carry the small suitcase  he had on his hand as he handed it to me our hands slightly touched  I hadnt put on my gloves . I placed inside the car on the back seat stepping back , my back came face to face  with his front . My lower back on his crotch area , my ass below his crotch area, I didnt know he stood behind me I presumed he  went back to pick something in the office or on the other passenger seat.
I turned to face him  he was taller than I he made me look smaller   I couldnt fully study his features due to the darkness of the shades. I stepped aside and walked to the driver's seat.  That was amazingly awkward.
My mind was on what just happened  , how he looked at me that look was unforgettable.