prologue

Everyone is looking happy. My family are having a get-together. My younger sister came here with her husband and kid and all of them was happy.

Every woman of our family is spending their precious times with their man except my other younger sister. Actually, I am also here with my man, my baby boy, my life my everything, my Theo.

I saw my father is looking at me with sad eyes and I smile. " Baccha (baby) are you okay? "  "Yes abbu(dad), what will happen to me? And more importantly, everyone is happy, so what more would I  want! 

" But what about your happiness? I still couldn't forgive myself, I still can't forget how I ruined your life back, because of me ... "

"No abbu (dad) forget it, please just forget about it, I don't want to(sigh)...can we please not talk about that matter, everyone is happy and I want it to be like this for the whole day...And those memories...  it's just too suffocating to remember. I... sorry abbu...I...just.. I need some air, Excuse me."

I stood up and walk away from my family. To have some air, just like the way I am doing for three years.

No, Farha, you have already gone through by that horrible time.

But, who am kidding? I still feel that he will come into my life again and will snatch away all my happiness, my baby.

Whenever I fear, him, taking away my only happiness, I can't stop myself and starts to panic.

Suddenly I saw 'you' looking at me with your sinister eyes, no...you can't be here..no no no...my breathing was getting heavy, my father was calling my name. Everyone was getting worried, I don't know at that time why  I thought of our happy memories, how my life became like this because of you, why you did this to me, why....???

I heard my abbu was screaming my name...after that, I don't know what happened but everything went black.......