chapter 21

Farha pov:

After the beautiful proposal, I was lying on his chest and Lucas was sitting by holding me tightly, I was playing with the ring which was gifted by him, which is proof of his commitment.

We were staring at the sea, there was nothing except us and the sound of the seashore. Lucas was circling my knuckles with his thumb and I was humming with my closed eyes.

I was thinking about our journey, we begin our journey with a rough start but neither of us thought that 7 months later Lucas will propose to me, we would hold each other so tightly like no one can separate us.

I was in the thinking zone then Lucas kissed me on my knuckles, then the back of my head

Lucas: hey angel what are you thinking, if u r having any doubt about this proposal then throw out that bad thought from ur little brain,dont take any pressure. Whatever is happening it is happening for good. I mean no one not even me ever think that we would be here like holding each other like there is no tomorrow.

Can you believe it? So if you are thinking any of these, so forget everything and live this moment.

me: you know Lucas, I was always the shy one, obedient one in my family.

I had never have any boyfriend, let even fling, you are the first man with whom I getting intimate.

I always had trust issues with men, if you are thinking that if anyone did any bad thing to me, then don't.

Actually, I had a friend who's cousin was just like me, never in her 23 years of life, she got intimate with any man. She always wanted to share those moments with her husband, with her love, her partner. So she avoids every boy who courts her.

One day a rich boy wanted her to be one of his flings, so as usual, she refused him but that boy continuously courted her and she continuously told him that she is not like that, she will marry the person whomever her parents will like, who will live with her forever.

If he continues to disturb her then she will complain about him. After few days he said sorry to her and asked if she wanted to befriend him. She thought that he was changing so she gives him a chance. Slowly their friendship converted into a relationship.

Her family was middle class just like mine. When he wanted to be physical with her she told him that she will not do such a thing before marriage. So he promised her that he will do whatever she wants.

One day he took his sister went to her home with a marriage proposal. At first, she was shocked, then when he convinced her family that he will take care of her, will never hurt her. Her parents asked him that where are his parents, he said that he has no one except his sister. Her parents agreed to that marriage. You know her parents did everything they could with the money they saved for their elder daughter's marriage. After marriage she was happy but she couldn't even imagine that after one month she had to see her husband's real face when she came back from the maternal home she saw that their home was locked. She didn't understand why it was locked, she was continuously calling her husband. Then someone says that this house was rented only for one month.

she was confused about what was happening so she went to her husband's office, when she reached his office the receptionist didn't allow her to enter, she was begging that she wanted to see her husband.

She was screaming for his name at that moment she saw her husband with his sister but they were indifferent posture. Then she gets to know that he was playing with her all this long and the girl was not his sister in fact she was one of his flavors of the month. He insulted her in front of the whole office and even told her that their marriage was not valid. He just used her for fun and for that one month was enough.

at the moment I was crying, Lucas was pacifying me

Lucas: then what happened

me: no one knew where did she go, her parents were searching for her, they even called her husband, went to her home but there was no sign of her when they went to his office the office guard told them everything that how the poor girl was treated that time. They even filed missing complaints.

After few days the police had found a dead body near a river which was from the long distance of her husband's office. She was found dead, that incident killed her. She took her own life. Her heart couldn't believe that her love betrayed her like this.

After postmortem, the police get to know that she was pregnant at that time. Her parents were so devastated. You know Lucas when I saw her dead body I couldn't sleep for nights, I met her two times she was so bubbly and sweet girl. Love made her like this.

when I was complete at that moment I became a sobbing mess, I start hiccuping, Lucas was pacifying me, cooing me, constantly rubbing my back, kissing my forehead.

Lucas: sssh sssh, hey hey stop crying my life, my angel. Everything will be fine.

me:( I was hiccuping) you ...kn..ow Luc.. as, when I...I heard about the incident i...I got so scared of love..then my am..mu convinced me that it's not necessary that all..all love stories would have to face this cruel end. Then she gave me the example of her and abbu's happy love story and how much ur mom and dad was in so much love. It gave me the courage to have faith in love, to fall in love. Then you came,u made me realize love can be really beautiful.

So, Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for showing me how much you care for me. Please promise me one thing you won't ever let us fail,u will always keep me safe in your arms,u will always kiss me like this and hug me forever.

please, dont break your promise. I dont want to fade away like her, plz promise me, you will do anything to make our relationship alive and beautiful like this forever.

Plz, I dont want to regret it, I dont know what I will do if you ever let us fall down if you ever push me from the cliff I swear I may not survive.

Lucas was silent all this time, I know he is not that expressive but I wanted to hear from his mouth, I wanted to capture this moment with his promise. He was not saying anything, I was becoming impatient

Lucas, what are you thinking...? can't you promise me?

Lucas: Farha, I can't promise you anything because everything is new for me, so give me some time to adjust, to understand that how to treat u, I can't tell u those three words but one thing for sure I will never let you go um, u r stuck with me forever. I will be your first in everything, it's a promise. You will get to feel those things which u never felt, so be prepared for the adventure.

sometimes I dont understand whatever he is trying to say but one thing is right even though he always says that he is not expressive, he can't say those three words to me, actually, he didn't have to because he was showing it in his every move and it was enough for me. But I know soon he will realize that he loves me just the way I love him. I know he will maintain his promise, he will never let us fall. Hey Allah, plz let always bloom our relation, I know you will never let anything harm me or us.

guysssss how was the story kind of bonus story, do u like it, it was my sudden plan to add this story here. Plz, leave your thought in the comment box, follow, share and vote

KashafNoor8 thank u  for waiting so eagerly for the update and the other readers. byeeee😊😊😊😍😘❤