chapter 39

No one pov:

(somewhere in london)

A man was getting ready for the office.He was looking at his reflection in the mirror,he saw his eyes were puffy,dark circles was under his eyes,his body was in pain.He couldnt sleep properly,again.But its not something new,actually it was his regular routine.He just laugh at himself,on his state.There was no one to blame except himself.There was a time when he used to pamper himself but now..he dont care about his look except when there was a meeting or have to meet foreign client.

when he was done, he went to downstairs,he saw there was a lots of food lying on the table.His maid might have cooked his breakfast.He sat on the empty table where there was no one except him.He didnt want to eat anything,he was hungry indeed but if he do not eat anything how will he manage his empire.He doesnt care about himself but if he didnt took care of himself then the employees who works under him have to suffer which he didnt want.He just took 1 or 2 bites of his sandwitch, drank his juice little bit and went for his office.

When he reached at the garage he saw his driver was waiting for him,the only person who didnt left him in this 3 years but their conversation was not more than over 1 minute.It was actually him who tried to talk but his driver frank either nod or say yes or no.He knows that frank wanted to leave him too but his poverty stopped him to do so.Frank need money for his daughter's sickness.He even offered him money so that he can leave just like the other,he knew that after that unforgetful incident frank wanted to leave him too but he couldnt and he will not take any extra money from this businessman so for now he was stuck with him.

When he reached at the office frank opened the door,when he said thank you to frank he didnt replied ,just took the car to park.When he entered the office he greeted everyone with a smile and some people replied his greeting with a smile and some did not.Those who replied they were new,they didnt knew how their boss was in the past and those who didnt replied his smile they were his old employee whose condition was like frank.After the incident when they got to know about, how his father had to go through because of him and the boss used to be loved by all his employee now he is in bad condition.Some old employee left the job and some are stuck becuase of their financial condition.

He didnt mind,he knew he deserved it,he deserved it all.In these 3 years he changed a lot,he was not like the old lucas.Now he is changed,he greet everyone just like the way she used to,he help the need just like she used to,he even changed the whole system in his office.He gave order to talk freely,if someone having any kind of problem they can share with him,he even create day care in his office for those who has children.The office has now become something else.

In these three years he reached at the peak of another level of successs.He was known as number 1 businessman in the timesmagazine,forbes.Every reporter was eager to interview him,everyone wanted to live like him,girls wanted to be with him,swim in the money like him.But he didnt care,these things does not bother him anymore.He did everything so that his father's empire reach in  its success more than it was, just the way his father wanted to.But that was not the only reason.He busied himself in the work so that he can spent his time without any pain.So that he can live,he can breathe.

What are the use of these money if there is no one to share with.In these three years he lived like a courpse.He was breathing but as if he has lost his wish to live.In every celebration whether its christmas or thanksgiving or any success,he was alone,all alone.There was no one to pat him,to hug him,no one to arrange celebration dinner,no one to laugh with,no one to talk with,no one to share with,it was always him and his loneliness.

He engrossed himself in his work so much that his business was growing indeed but he was looking himself.Either he skip lunch or dinner,he didnt care about food or anything.Whenever there was anything to celebrate,he just arrange party for the employee or gave them bonus so that they can spend their quality time with their family.