chapter 1

**About 4 years ago:**

I came from university and saw my Ammu (mom) was talking on the phone, there were some tears in her eyes that means she is talking with abbu( dad).

We live in Bangladesh and abbu lives in London because of his work, he is a driver of some well-known businessman and frankly speaking they did a lot of help to my father and also helps us in many ways. Abbu says:

**Flashback//**

" You know baccha the day I saved Mr Manhattan's life I didn't know that after that my life would change for good. Many people called their family powerful, ruthless but I know how warmhearted people they are, even though I am their driver they never treat me as an outsider. So princess never disrespects them ".

"Of course after all you know na, I always listen to you" "haha, that's like my good baccha" "also your favorite "

Present:

******

"When did you came Farha?" Ammu suddenly asked me. " When you were dropping your precious tears for abbu"

Hoise, Dekha jabe, jokhn tomr husband onno deshe thakbe, tomar theke onek dure tokhn bujhba ( enough, when your husband will live in another country, far away fom you, then you will understand).

"No Ammu I will never leave you, there are two other daughters of yours, so tell them to go but not me. So what I am your eldest daughter! I am still your first Princess and abbu will never let me go from you."

"ma (daughter) every daughter has to go their in-law's house, you will see one day your husband will come and you will receive lots of love from him, he will love you a lot, even more than us".

Ammu when the time will come we will talk about that time, but now I am hungry, where is my biriyani??😋"

Haha, my little girl when will you grow up"? Ummmmm never, haha

Hi guys, did you like our bubbly and sweet character Farha, princess of her family?

Leave your comments, follow and vote for me. Love you guys😘