chapter 58(unedited)

Lucas pov//

When i woke up i found that farha was not by my side.That made me wake up instant.She was always there and in these 6 months i always wake up by seeing her face.But today she was not here.I ran towards downstairs to see if she was there or not.I saw everyone was there except her which made me panicked,.So i asked them where she was,had anyone saw her.While my eyes were looking for her then i felt someone clinged to my legs.I saw my son was there,so i took him to my arms "hi son,good morning" "good morning dad..." "have you see your ammu?" "ammu uhhhm yes she went outside to meet her friend so she told me to wake you up but you are awake already,i couldnt wake you up.I promised ammu..." my boy just pouted at that moment which caused me laugh.So i kissed back of his head and told him that he can wake me up next time. I.was thinking with which friend she went outside,she didnt told me anything last night.Then a hand hold my shoulder,i saw it was rehan.Then he told me her some friend is pregnant and she was alone so she will be with her friend all day lone so i can see her at night.I was glad that she is safw but it made me sad she didnt gave me goodbye kiss.But i think she had to go quickly for some reason.

Whole day passed but farha didnt called me once.Not even received my call.Whem i talked to adam ,suhana and rehan they said that she would be busy with her friend after all she met her after so long.I sighed,i tried to convince my heart that we will see her at night but without talking her was  like i wasnot breathing,i couldnot concentrate on my work,couldnt eat properly.All my thoughts were surrounded by her.

After long and exausting day when i reached to farha's house i noticed that there was a lock outside of her home.When i called them they said they had to go on some function and they will not come tonight and farha will be late too so i have to sleep in my house.At that moment i was like can this day get more disappointing?

I just lose all my excitement to. ome home because i thought when i will get home farha would be there tp embrace ma and theo would run towards me so that i can pick him up and he share his all day activity.But all of them were out of house,so it made me sad.

When i entered into my house at first everyone was dark.I was so sad that i didnt even realize some light waa coming from my living room and when i reached to my living me the sight that i saw i dont think i will ever forget this sight ever.

I was so sad that i didnt even realize some light waa coming from my living room and when i reached to my living me the sight that i saw i dont think i will ever forget this sight ever

There she was standing in my living room by wearing a beautiful blue floral gown,she is such a beauty i dont think her beauty will ever fail to impress me.I was so much engrossed by my jaan's beauty that i didnt even realized what was in front of me.I.was about to come close to her but she stopped me ,i gave her confused look then she told me to look down.When i looked down i was shocked.I mean...what..i....

i