chapter 6

Lucas Pov//

I wake up and guys what I saw another beautiful, sexy blonde is sleeping next to me. What's her name, umm Natasha, Amber, Christine...ugh whatever who has the time to remember and what's the use to remember there will be another chick will be next to me. This is called life. I am the most eligible bachelor or whatever the magazine says but they are true also. Honey what are you doing come next to me, we can start our 4th session, you know...

I mentally rolled my eyes. I am tired of the same blabbering, same sultry words, except every day different sluts. "Listen, babe, last night was great but you can go and see you never." She narrowed her eyes with confusion "What? What are talking like this! Last night was great, so why are you telling me to go? Oooh, now I understand, you are asking me to come to you by myself huh! What about" I saw her one hand palmed my crotch tightly. That's it, this chick has to understand where she belongs. I grab her hair forcefully and throw her from the bed. "Listen you whore, am Lucas Manhattan and it's your fortune to sleep with me to touch me. What did you think I will sleep with forever? I would make you my girlfriend or I will marry you. I never sleep with anyone rather than one night, you bloody whore." She looks scared and it should be, I like to see them in people's eyes. What the hell, she became mute or what! Again I grab her hand forcefully "what you want slut, why don't you reply me?" Actually, really do not like it people ignore me or answer my questions.

"Yeeeee...s I und....er...stand, please... don't hurt ... me." Yes, I like this fear in people's eyes. I let her go and she starts to pick her clothes and ran from here. Suddenly my phone rang and guess what, it's dad, "Hello dad" "where the hell is you, why are you not at home! Zahid and his daughter have come into our house. I  have told you before then to stay here, why you behave like this, you know how important they are in my life, till, you have to embarrass me and behave like a brat!"

Oh! Dad and his usual and unnecessary nagging "Dad, dad, listen to me at least, I am now out of town and working my ass off for the new project. Don't know how much time I have to spend here. I know they are very important to you, but you have given me responsibility so I have to fulfill that first. I will come very soon and meet them. And please stop scolding me like I am a child!"

"Oh please I know you are old enough but still behave like a child, what do you think I don't know about your partying and girls! Sorry, different girls. So after finishing your so-called project, I want you here and Farha will also join the company so I need you here for that, to guide her. I hope you understand my words very well, otherwise, you know me. okay bye."

Dad, hello, Ugh I can't understand why he cares so much about that little driver, I just hate middle-class people, don't know what he did that dad always praises him and treat him like a brother. Why doesn't he understand that that driver is just using him and now he came with his daughter, uh what a joke! Plus I also promised him to help her daughter with a good education and job. Like seriously! are you kidding me? I can't just ask them to go because dad will get angry and he believes that driver than me and everything is in dad's name I just a CEO also I love dad after mom there is just me and him. I never saw mom, he died and dad still remembers her and loses control. So I can't just upset him. But that doesn't mean I will just sit and do nothing.

Just wait, I will never let them succeed whatever they are planning. I will show them their real place and I will start it with his daughter. Soon she will join my company and taste my wrath. Just wait for bitch. There's a slight smirk that comes in my mouth. It happens whenever I plan to torture anyone and guess what, which means someone is going to suffer. Alas, she's going to suffer without making any crime but what can I do it's her father's fault.

Hey guys, what you think about this chapter. I know Lucas is rude. And sorry there are some words which are not appropriate. Please follow, give your comments, and share. I will appreciate if you vote for my book. love you 😊