Epilogue-part 2(unedited)

Farha pov//

Everyone is looking very happy and why should not ? today is our daughters first birthday.Yes you heard it right,daughters i mean i had triplets and three of them are daughters .Every one of our family members are busy with doing something.Specially abbu and lucas.They are like we need to do this and that,our girls need that,what cake ,what type of decorations,what kinds of dresses they should wear,what hairband they will wear,which one is crying,which one needs to play with,who will take whom and many things.I mean my daughters just comes to me for feeding and otherwise i usually see them playing with any of my family members.And if i talk about lucas i still remember how he react when we get to knew about my pregenecy...

flashback//

After theo i never i would be able to get pregnant again.I mean when we went to doctor she was like it was my luck to get pregnent again but i have to be super careful because if this time if i stress out or have any other complication or allah forbid if i face miscarriage then it can also take my life.So we have to think very carefully
before going furthur.Through our whole conversation lucas didnt spoke anything and which was scary.When we step out from the hospital he didnt said anything through the whole ride.

When i asked him what happened lucas and he replied me like this "we are not having this baby" "what are you talking about lucas,have you lost your mind?how can you say this about our own baby?dont you want another one?" i was about to went upstairs he hold me from behind "baby listen to me" "no...lucas you have no idea how i wanted to have your baby again,a liitle daughter,but i think you want another thing...just leave me" "baby please atleast listen to me once..pleasejust sit here for once,i beg you" then he made me sit on the couch and he kneel down before me "baby you have heard whatever the doctor said,it can harm you.If ...if just anything happen to you i will die and you know that very well.I cant lose you...i can bare anything but the thought of losing you ,i mean i can never even want think about it in my nightmare.Please baby think about it,we are already happy,we have our theo,everything is going very good,we have each other,we love each other ,we dont want anything,please baby i cant let you to take this risk..no...i.just cant...i dont know what i will do...if.." i was in teas by hearing his words ,he was scared about losing me .I did then whatever come to my mind and that is i kissed him with so much love...

"i know baby but just think about it dont you want to have a baby girl,dont you want to pamper her,spoil her,protect her like adam protects his daughter or the way abbu protects us.Just imagine a baby girl who will love you,call you papa,eevn think about theo ,he will love her so much." "what about you jaan?" i sigh theb ruffle his hair " dont worry lucas i have my own battalion to protect me,allah is with me,specially you are here so why i should be scared of.I know you will be there for me and for our little baby so why should i get worried?just relax and have faith in allah and on our love.We can achieve anything with our love and who knows better than us." "baby i dont know what i would have done without you?and by the way how can you say that will have daughter?" i just smiled "i know love,after all i am a mother " "i love you so much jaan,ooh wait..."he then pull my top up and kissed my stomach "i love you baby,sorry for saying all thesw things.I love both of you" "we love you too love,love you too"

flashback ends//

When my family get to know abouy my pregnency they immediately booked tickets for london and after some hours they were here and from that time they didnt leave my side.Even lucas was treating me like i was a feather.I didnt have to do anything i mean everything was there before asking.I had to push him out from our home so that he can concentrate on office.But he would find any chance to run from there to check on me or call me within every 1 hour and my sisters were like counting how many time my crazy husband called me.At night he used to kiss.our baby and me before getting sleep.He used to embrace me so carefully as if i will break any time.I was really blessed to have him as my life partner.