Chapter 50

Farha pov//

Its been 5 months....5 months since we had that conversation.When i black out i dont know what happened after that when i open my eyes i saw everyone was standing around me with a concern eyes.They didnt asked me anything and i didnt see that person in my room.Then rehan told me that fariha found me unconscious and inform everyone.They also assured me that that person will leave tomorrow so i didnt asked any further question.

The next day i didnt saw him in our house as abbu says.Theo kept asked about his friend but i remain silent.I thought finally he will go from our life.But let me tell you i was wrong,i was definitely wrong about having the thought that he left without doing anything.When he left we didnt found any trace of him.Then after 2 days we saw someone was shifting beside our house.I thought there were some couple used to live beside us and they were just like our friends ,are they shifting anywhere else?but why they didnt tell us ? I was busy doing my chore at that moment suhana ran to my room.she was panting very hard as if she saw some ghost.When i asked her what happened she was like "apu...(breathe) apu you will not believe who shift beside our house,i mean how is it possible?" "huh?you saw whom?"

If you are probably guessing who that ghost might be then you are guessing right.That person shift beside us.He bought the whole house from the couple with double price.At first we were shock ,so when we went to see we saw that he was busy with carrying luggage.He was half naked ,his muscles were showing,he was sweating ,his abs what the hell was he doing?though he looked thin from usual ,there was bags under his eyes but that doesnt help him to fade his charm.i mean why was he displaying his body,what is he trying to do?

Women in our neighbourhood,some women who were passing by again and again just to see his body,they were oogling him like a shameless.He knew how women felt about his look still he was doing that.When he realize we were in our yard he wave at us ,when he look at me his eyes turn from tired to relief.He was showing his smile and my boy was screaming happily for his friend and that man was giving flying kiss to him.I didnt stay there to see his showoff so i took my son and went into our house.

Shifting beside our house was the first step to touture us.Then the same night while i was reading my book someone throw pebbles at my window.When i went to look i saw he was there ,smiling like a goofy man.He didnt said anything and neither did i.He just look at me and went from there.

That was not enough, the next day when i open the main door to go for my work i saw him ,he was standing as if he was waiting for my arrival.Again he didnt said anything ,he just smile but this time neither i look at him nor i said anything.And let me tell you from that day it has became our or his regular routine.In these 5 months i am seeing him every day in the morning and every night before sleep.Even if i do not get out from my house he will make sure to show his face before me by hook or by crook.For example 3 months ago i was feeling pain one night so i was sleeping .I didnt knew how the time passed or for how long i have slept.Suddenly i heard some noise when i slowly open my eyes the sight make me crawl back in my own bed.There he was sleeping plus he was drooling while putting his two palms in his cheeks.He was sleeping just like my baby.His face was inside of my room while his body was outside the window.

For a moment i thought something has happened to him.So i grab some courage and went towards him.I shake him.Do you want to know what that mad man's reaction was? He was like "ooh you are awake?i didnt wanted to disturb you so i was waiting for you to wake up.I didnt realize when i slept.I just wanted to see you.I waited for you in the morning but you didnt came,then rehan told me you were sick,are you ok?oh wait a minute..." he then went down then i realize he was using ladder to reach my window .I was just staring at him like a fool,he then went up again and give me some bag.When i open up the bag i saw a lots of medicines,there are so many different medicines for different problem.