chapter 36(part 2)

Lucas pov//

"no,no no dad you are lying right,you are lying,you cannot do anything to hurt mom,you...you have always said that you are nothing without mom,mom loves us,you always told me that.So why you are you saying that bullshit dad,why?grandma please tell him not to say this bullshit" it was my time to scream at him,he is wrong mom can never leave us by herself ."grandma why is he lying ,my whole life he made me believe that my mother is not here because she is dead and now this? tell me please ..

"Its true,mason is saying the truth lucas,the bitter truth that we hide from you,from everyone,she leaves us after giving us a note, a letter.After that we tried to find her but she was like fade into nowhere,we hired best private investigators,we involved detectives.Its been 20years"

"20 years" this time dad spoke with a shaky voice "its been 20 fucking years since my love,my life left me,she left you with me so that i can live with a hope,with a piece of her.But as always i have disappointed her,first as a husband and now as a father.20 years without her laugh,her care,her touch ,her kiss,her bossy nature,her innocent face.I shouldnt have get married farha to lucas ,i should have known blood never betray,how could i expect him to be trustable when i couldnt keep my vows,not to cheat on her intentionally or unintentionally.

"you ,you cheat on her dad,but how dad,please someone tell me whats going on

"do you remember mom when dad caught me screwing with one of assistant,next day he told me that i have to marry someone whom he will choose for me and I was so mad at that time that i vowed i will ruin that person.I never thought few days later dad will present his old fashioned,nerd secretary.I even ran away from house and dad made me to come home otherwise he will not give me any of his property.He used to tell me that she was an angel.she is totally different from me,she was virgin when i was the casanova.

I didnt care about her when i got married,when i was screwing other blondes while she was waiting for me when i will come home and spend some time with her.I was a jerk at that time who never care about her even after 1 years of our marriage.She never protest against me that why i always insult her,compare her with other model,she always kept her promise that he did with my dad,to never leave me.My dad somehow knew how much i needed her in my life,he asked me to give a chance in this marriage and dad was right ,i more i get to know her she always surprises me,she taught me how to love someone without expectation,how to laugh in silly matters,how to find happiness in small matters,she taught me when someone becomes your life ,your eyes will only look for that person and other things will become blurr to you,she was like that to me.My one and only.

We were happy, so much that sometimes i used to have doubt in my luck,have i done something good in my previous life that god let me have her ,when i told her she laughed so hard.I still remeber her beautiful laugh,her giggle,her playful smile.I always used to ask her why didnt she gave up on me,on us,you know mom what she used to say?she said she loved me without any expectation and it was one sided love from her.When the love is one sided we feel less pain but when the other person loves you with that much passion you feel like you got succeed.If you truely love someone we should never give up,its not your fault that you are in love with that person and got nothing in return, then its not your loss,its that person loss that he/she misses out the biggest gift of his life becuase not all person had the opportunity to be loved,so if anyone love you just respect that person's love ,affection ,care and keep that with yourself like your life depends on that,then you will see that love becomes very much beautiful.

But you know sometimes you yourself becomes the reason of your own destruction.Mom do you remember when lucas was 5 years old and we were having some business issues.I became so busy with my sometimes i didnt got time to go home.My angel used to get so mad at me,i didnt realize why she was getting so fussy,always get emotional in a small matter.As a husband i should have known what was happening,i should have give my time to my angel.