chapter 46(unedited)

Farha pov/

silence......

There was pin drop slience in the living room.

My  parents, fariha, rehan, suhana, adam, martha and me were sitting without saying anything."why are you so chupchap(not saying anything), did i do something wrong?"

I looked at theo who was sitting on abbu's lap. I took him from him and put him on my lap "baba,nanu is happy,actually he is just shocked by seeing his friend after so long.Baba uhhhhm lets talk them with each other its time for your sleep,lets go to your room" "ammu,na..ami akhon ghumabo na(no,i will not sleep now),i want to say so many things to nanu."

he then ran from me and sat beside uncle mason "nanu you know,we ate dinner together,i have shown him my toys,my photos,my room.Nanu i even share my biriyani with him,nanu he is so good grandpa,he even hugged me,feed me,he promise me he will come to my birthday,right ammu?"

"really,ok nanu ,you should sleep baby,we will meet your new grandpa tomorrow morning ,now go" "ok,good night ammu,good nanu,good night new grandpa"

I was waiting for the next outburst from abbu ,i indeed heard outburst but not from him, it was ammu "how dare you to come here? arent you all satisfied for destroy my daughter's life?" "neha , relax your blood preasure will increase,let me talk honey"

"no,you have talked enough,you have did enough for them,you always did your duty as a worker,as a friend,whenever wherever he needed you,when he asked for our daughter you even gave him look how he repaid your favour,you have always thought of his good will ahead of us,so just stop,you have already paid whatever he did for us,whatever help he gave it to us,it really haunts me as a mother ,the daughter whom we never raised a finger against her,but his bloody son,that bastard tore us our daughter apart.So dont you dare to tell me relax"

"i am sorry,so so sorry neha.I didnt knew my son would be a beast ,i always consider farha as my own daughter,i can never let her hurt intentionally" "oh just shut up,who himself is the murderer of his own unborn daughter so how he can know when anyone's daughter's pain" she just spat this sentence at him just like that which made us everyone gasped.

"neha thats enough,fariha take your ammu inside" "abbu,ammu had said nothing wrong,you always trusted him with everything but he only thought about his own son,he knew how his son was,but still he asked for apu's hand and look how she is now"

"fariha uncle didnt realized that. his son will cheat on him.And frankly speaking it was my fault to trust him,lo..." i couldnt finish my words,love and him doesnt go together anymore."uncle had already suffered because of him,his condition is not good fariha.I just wanted to meet him with theo before anything bad happen,he deserve to meet his own grandson fariha "

"enough ,enough all of you,you all have said enough and i had heard enough.Adam and martha i am glad to see both of you again but you have to go with that person from here,i am exausted.Suhana court them at the door" abbu was about to go in his room but then uncle spoke up "jahid,wont you ...wont....hug me once?" he was chocking with his words,his eyes were teary.I knew how he wanted to hug his friend but i also knew abbu very well,though he missed his friend too,i knew he missed their old days but he cant forget how he put his trust on his friend but he failed to do it and as a father it will be unjustice to me if he behave like his friend again.

"farha its late you should go to sleep,i will talk to you in the morning and suhana lock the door when they will go from there" "abbu ,but..." "i have told you once so dont let me repeat farha,dont forget i am still your guardian and so respect my decision" with that he went to his room "uncle dont get hurt by his words,he is just upset whatever happened 3 year ago" "no dear it was my fault,all my fault.At first i failed as a husband,then as a father,then as a friend. always Everyone's life get destroy because of me, i dont know how am i alive a this long?"  he start sobbing while took my palm on his face,so i kneel down to caress him "uncle dont cry,dont worry abbu will forgive you ,dont worry abd now you have your cute grandson and you promised to meet him again so you have to live for him,for me.Now go,you should rest" "thank you dear,you are really an angel who deserve a beautiful world,thank you so much for forgiving me" "uncle we should go,its time for your medicine,lets go and farha we will talk later" "ok adam and martha take care of each other and uncle,bye"

At morning

We were at the dining table,no one was talking except theo.He was blabbering with abraham while rehan was feeding him and his son."abbu,about last night" "i dont want to talk about last night,i havent forgive both you and suhana.How dare you to call him here and you even let him meet with shehzad,what were you thinking at that time?"

i sighed at that moment "abbu he is not in good condition,he had already have 2 heart attack and doctor said that if it happen again he will definitely die.Because of depression and lack of self care made him be in wheelchair.Do you really want him to have a cruel death?" this time abbu didnt said anything,i knew deep inside he was devastated to see his friend like this.I then grab his hand " abbu i know you are upset,you expected better from your best friend,your heart cant accept the fact that becuase of his son your own daughter's life had ruined. But abbu he is a human and human makes mistake,no one is perfect.I also did mistake by trusting the wrong person did you behave that cruelly with me?.... no you didnt so give him another chance abbu and ammu i am saying that you too .He has the same right that you have over theo so please let him come here,he really needs a happy environment and theo also love him plus i dont want to create any mess for theo so please think about it.Also we cant say anything about our lifeline,time do not wait for anyone,you cant tell whose life fade away from his own hand before time"

at that moment rehan look at me with concern eyes,he knew i was right "what do you mean baccha?" "uuhhhm i mean abbu life has no gurantee ,we should live the moment,forgive and move on in our life,so please for my sake ,for theo's sake promise me you will think about it,please all of you" they knew how i.was pleading before them"ok we will try" "thank you so much abbu""ok ok lets eat" . I just wanted to see everyone fixed their broken relationship before anything bad happen to me.

Afternoon//

Today i didnt went to rosa because i was not feeling well so i took theo to the park.He was playing with other kids.I must say he can get friendly very easily and i am glad for that.I look at my surrounding i saw there were many sweet family,having fun.I knew one day or another he will ask about his father,about how our family is not like others?sometimes i wish things could have been better if that person wouldnt have do that to me.What kind of father he would have been if he had truely loved me,if he had truely fulfiled his duty as a husband?what kind of life we had been living by now?

I was daydreaming suddenly i heard theo's screaming "uncle friend,you came...!" huh uncle friend? so his uncle friend might have been came here to meet him finally.When i looked back to see them,i wish i never had looked back

"There he was, holding my son,looking at me with a shocking deep blue eyes.My past,my destroyer,my pain"

Guys did you like this chapter,if you then leave your comments in the comment box,follow,share and vote.Bye😊😊