chapter 11

3months later//

Farha pov:

It's been 3months 10 days and I am still trying to adjust in his Hell

I mean from the day he came into office he did everything to make my life hell. He didn't make this directly because obviously, my dear boss has no free time to play with me so he sends his representative or should I say our department head Maria.

At first, I didn't notice that, I thought she hates us or making all of the intern's life miserable. But it's not fully true, it's just that I am her most favorite playtoy.

She's not happy in anything whatever I do. She's like" is this called your work? You are an intern in this prestigious empire and you don't even know how to do the work properly. I don't even understand what the hell are you even doing in here. Your way of work shows what kind of place you came from?

I was just hearing her insult, it becomes routine for her and me. Regular show for others. At first, it used to hurt a lot. Some people stared at me with pity, some were having fun as you deserve it.

Even I couldn't say to Abbu or uncle mason. Because if I tell Abbu anything then Abbu will say, leave everything you don't deserve this kind of treatment, there will also create some problems between two friends. Because uncle assured Abbu that he will take care of me and nothing will happen to me in the office.

On the other hand, if uncle mason gets to know about this he will come to the office at that moment and will scold my boss without any thinking.

Everyone will know that I am his friend's daughter and kind of get a chance to work here through him. Everyone will judge me and hate me more.

If I talk about my boss, if uncle scolds him because of me then afterward he will definitely murder me by himself. He can't say anything to his father but then he will completely blame me and going to say bad words about me and my family, which I don't want.

These are the reasons I am being silent all this time. Also, I have to survive on my own, for how long I am going to depend on my uncle. He has already done many things for me, for my whole family, I don't want any more from him.

Kind of every day I had to tolerate all Maria's insult. How she finds faults in everything I do and also I got the scoop that how Maria and Lucas are doing this together. You can guess from where I got the hot news...........our drama queen, Liam

Flashback:

After our hectic work it's time for lunch, we four sat together in our usual place then Liam spoke

Liam: guys do you know our ringmaster is having a pleasurable time with our boss?

Cathy: who?

Nia: I should have known, she always finds the opportunity whenever she saw any rich brat. Always ready to open her legs, any time, for any age, in any place. Nowadays she is giving her service to our dear devil.

Liam: ya, I even heard from the girls she was screaming so hard that the windows can break at any time. She even told her minions that how he was rough and demanding. He was going hard and fast until she came. But that was not enough he was still doing his job until he came.

Nia: now I understand why she always walks around like she owns the office. Just because she was sleeping with the boss that doesn't mean he will make her " wife"

Liam: yep girl. She's just the flavor of the week. Soon the place with replacing with another one. I mean I just wonder how can she become anyone's flavor! She's like that rejected product that no matter how much discount we get from that thing, but still we are not interested to buy, hahaha.