chapter 37

Farha pov//

"you are two weeks pregnant"

you are two weeks pregnant"

First his fake love,then his fake marriage,then his force,then his insult and now ,now he left his baby in my womb.Even after leaving him ,i will be still connected with him through this baby.What should i do,the news that should be the cause of my happiness but it made me mute,after hearing the news i have became numb,my throat goes dry.

What should i do with this baby,its been 2 days and i lose my all sense,everything i have gone through haunt me every night and now this baby.How will i handle someone else when me ,lose the ability to handle myself.I am mentally and physically broken .When abbu got to know about the pregnancy he lost his words just like me but still make hinself strong so that he can handle his broken daughter.He was trying everything so that he can what i am thinking,how was i feeling,he wanted his baccha to share something ,anything like everytime.But....

But i couldnt,he was pleading me to say something,my silence was killing him but how could i say that his baccha is dying inside,that every night she face nightmare,every night she remember whom she used to believe.How will i face my ammu,my sisters,nia , how could i tell them that i failed,i took the wrong decision,me who never tolerate any wrong thing now got abused by her husband.

"Husband? is he really was my husband,was that really a marriage?was i really his wife???No...it will never be.I wanted scream but i dont know,even doctor was telling abbu if i do not express my emotion it will hamper the baby,do i want this....

this baby did not do anything,so why punish him or her?dont you want to see your baby?dont you want to feel your baby's touch,dont you want to be called 'ammu'?do not forget that person may be the sperm donor but you,you will give birth to that precious,prove yourself,show yourself that even if the father was disgusting but your care,your nurture will make him or her a better person.Show everyone you may be cursed while falling in love but you can be blessed by giving birth to this gem,dont punish that little gem,make the baby your world,your beginning of something where there will be only pure love between a mother and her Baby

then my subconscious woke me up,why i was thinking to punish that innocent,why destroy it,i will bring him or her into this world ,i know the baby will not be fruit of my love life but still he will become my life,i will live for this baby apart from my family,i will write my new beginning with my little gem, i have to be strong,for me,for my family,for my upcoming precious.I know what i have to do...."abbu" ...."oh Allah my baccha you are talking ,i.am sorry baccha i was not here for you when you need your abbu so much,dont worry i will send that bastard to jail,i dont care about his so called money,he have to pay for his mistake"

"abbu,i dont want to do anything with him,allah will punish him,i dont want to face any manhattan from now on.I do want to give him punish but i dont want to create any danger for my baby,i dont want to be stressed abbu,i want my baby all by myself" "you mean you will give birth to this baby?but baccha this baby will always remind you about him,i dont want anymore pain for you,i want you have new life,i suggest you to abort it,lets go home"

"abbu,no,i will not do any sin,this is my ,only my baby.Not him,if you talk about abort my own baby one more time i will leave far away from you ,this baby didnt do anything.I have decided that i will bring my gem to this world and start my new chapter,and for this i want your help abbu,plz dont you want to see your grandchild,dont you want give him or her all the happiness that you give it to me?please i want your support,please abbu"

i was literally crying,i wanted abbu to understand how much this baby mean to me,i want to be a mother,give my all love to my child.I was looking at my abbu he was debating in his mind ,i know the look.After thinking few minutes he spoke "ok,i never question about your judgement,i know you did took wrong decision at first which was not your fault though,i can see in your eyes how have you became so desperate about thia baby so let it be,i support your decision,but dont you ever talk about leaving us,i have lost you once ,not anymore" with that he hugged me and i was crying on his shoulder.

"abbu i know i have said that i dont want to do anything legally with the manhattan but i want you to do one thing ,just make sure you filed for a restriction order against them,so that they cant reach me or my baby.I dont want any of the person of that family or the people who are related to them to know about the baby,this baby will be 'rahman' not 'manhattan'.

I dont want my baby to be like them,i will make sure he or she always treat others with respect,love and care.I will stay my baby away even from their shadow.

Guys i decided to update because this chapter was already saved in my draft ,so i thought i should update it.I hope you like it,follow,vote and share my book.Byeee😊😊