chapter 47 (unedited)

Lucas pov//

I was looking at the ceiling of this white cell.Ya,you heard it right.I am in the jail now,there was bruise and dry blood at the corner of my lip,black punch mark at the right side of my cheek.You must be thinking what might have happened.Well......

flashback//

Today i was stalking them ,again.I was waiting for them far away from their house, they usually came out at morning but today they were late.I was waiting from morning till afternoon,I was exausted because i havent eat any food but that doesnt matter,i just wanted to see them once. Then i saw her and our child was coming out from their home,our baby was giggling and talking something with his mother which made her giggle too.That scene,i dont know how but it remove all my fatigue.Even my body react happily whenever i see them smile.

I was walking so far from them so that they cant figure it out.When i reached the park i saw she was already seated on the grass ,she was busy looking at her boy and the surroundings.I realize she was looking so intensely at the families who were there to enjoy their family time.A sudden smile escaped from her mouth which immediately turned into sigh.I knew what she was thinking,i knew how she was longing for her own family,how she wished to have a happy ,sweet family for her baby but i knew the thought of being with me disgust her and its all my fault.

I wanted to see her face more clearly so i went more close toward her.When i was busy her one glance i didnt realize a liitle bundle was already running towards me "uncle friend,you came ...!"  i was about to run from there but it was already late.He was already jumped on me and when he called me she became aware and when she looked back she was stunned.Even i was shocked,i didnt realize i would be caught like this.Her once smily eyes turned into cold,emotionless . At that i was scared,i became scared for the first time in my life.I dont know what will she do now to me,if she hit me,kick me,even kill me but i dont care. I just her to burst out all anger to me but at least give me a chance.Do whatever she wants but at least talk to me.

She came towards me ,took our baby from my arms and leave the park at that moment.What the hell just happened?she didnt even look at me,i thought she would at least give me slap or something but she left me here as dumbfounded.Shehzad was telling his mother why they are leaving his uncle friend but she didnt said anything.When i realized the situation i fixed my self and ran after them.

"farha please listen to me,please dont walk away from me,at least do something but dont walk away from me .Just let me hug him once ,please farha talk to me.Please i want your forgiveness,i know i am not worth for your forgiveness ,what i did was sin but baby i have changed now.Please baby i know i have insulted your love,our marriage.I was a bastard,i was so much of my wealth ,i thought only money can give us happiness but your love made me realized that if you have all the wealth with you when your family is not there with you,your love is not there with you this bloody money is nothing.I once promised you i will never let you fall but i was the one who pushed you from the cliff so harshly.I was so wrong ,so wrong jaan please now i realize how you feel empty when you are not in my life to love me,to hug me,to kiss me.Please baby at least look at me,i want to see your eyes." More i was pleading she was walikng more quickly  from me.When she realize she was near her home she just ran towards her home while carrying shehzad.She opened her door and locked the door.

I kept banging at her door so that she can give me one chance to explain. "please baby ,one,just one chance to explain ,one chance to hear your voice.Just..."i couldnt finish my words someone opened .At first i thought it was her but my smile fade when i saw his father."uncle..i ...

punch

He punched me hard,which made me stumble back. There was stick in his stand "uncle please let me talk to her,please at least " he wasnt ready to heard anything he kept hitting me with that thick stick "you bloody bastard,how dare you come here,do you want to kill her,huh?are you not satisfied to ruin her.Because she used to screamed every night while she was pregnant.Do you know how hardship she had to go through,every single person raised their finger on her,evry single person blamed her,called her characterless when she was not,do you hear that" he was hitting on and on.Blood was oozing from my body but i didnt care,many people was staring at us but my eyes were only looking for her.