Epilogue-part 1 (unedited)

5 years later //

lucas pov//

The birds were chirping.Sun was peaking through our white curtains.I was fully awake and was busy staring at the most beautiful,kind hearted woman.Only she has the power to make me crazy also she can make me calm.She is my breath but only her who can take my breath away.She is the only one to whom i can give my all wealth to her feet..sorry our wealth.Her kiss,her smile is enough to make my day and night special.She is the only one who can love me unconditionally,only she can make me fell on my knees,only she can give me happiness.Without her i am nothing,without we both son and dad are nothing.She is our lifeline and always will be.Nothing is mine ,whatever i have only belongs to her.She dont care anything except her loves ones.Everyday i thanks to jesus and allah that he sent her in my life and says sorry that i have hurt her once.

She was sleeping beside me by all naked.Only her chest and bottom part was covered by blanket.Even the way she breath is mesmerizing.Its been 5 years that we have been married again.After giving her all to myself the next day we told to our family that we wanted to get married again and i was shocked that they were already knew about her surprise.So they suggest us to register our marriage and so we did.From that moment she became mine again.Finally i got back my son and wife,officially.

From that day we began to live in my house in canada..We lived there for almost 6 or 7 months.But now we are in london again.We had to because some clients and shareholders were demanding for me .They were like why lucas manhattan was absent in most of important meetings.If this goes on for long then they have to cancel contract with us.When farha gt to know about that she coninced me to come here.But i was not ready to leave her in any way and no matter what happen i promised myself that i willnot leave her even for a day.So she took the decision to shift in london again.It was a tough decision for her to leave her family but she did it because of me,for my business. That doesnt mean that we did not go canada anymore.We live for 6 months in london and we spent another 6 months in canada.In this way we can manage to be close to our family.

When we came here i suggest her to join the company again but she was terrified to work within lots of people and it was my fault that she feel scared after i humiliate her infront of everyone.I knew if i was the one that made her like this then i will give her the confidence,the respect,the position she deserve .So when i suggest her to work from home so she agreed.Slowly she engrossed herself in work,at first she attends meetings via video conference.Whatever decision made for company's good i do not make without her consent.Everyone in the office knew her position,that she is not only my wife but also owned the 60% shares of manhattan empire.So whoever respect me have to gave the same respect to my jaan.No decison will be made without her consent.And because she was so sweet and innocent she never did make any decision through heart.She only suggest the things which will only bring prosperity to the empire and our employees.If she had to do anything related to employees she at first took their vote that what should we do before making any decision.Every employees and business associate accepted her whole heartedly.

Not only she nailed in business but also helped the orphans,abused women.She usually go to orphanage twice a week.She even created safe place for those who has been abused by their families or someone else.The place is called "athena" the goddess of wisdom.She said that everyone thinks that abused women is weak but women means power,love,warrior.If she can become a sweet person so then she can also become a great warrior and hold the power to show everyone that she can break anyone,she can fix anyone,she can destroy anyone but she can also take that person in the peak of success.If she can handle the house then she can also handle the professional field and better than anyone if she wants.So never think that a woman is weak.And i am agreed with her,she is the one who.made me realized that a woman deserves all types of respect in every field.She not only knows how to protect herself but also her loves ones.Thats the things she did,she proved me in every way that i am lucky bastard who got her and should not miss any chance to devour her,to treat her like a queen.Because she is the queen,my queen.The queen of our  house and the whole manhattan empire.