chapter 3

Today is the day. I m going with my father to London. I am excited and happy that I am going to spend my time with abbu and also get to explore new things, but am also sad that I have to leave Ammu and my family and also nervous because I am not a travelling person. I

have never visited any place except some district of Bangladesh and now here I am going to London for the first time, isn't that crazy.

I was daydreaming then abbu called me that we have to go.

After lots of crying and hugging session and saying goodbye we sat on our plane. We were middle class so we have to seat in economy class and let me tell you it's also my first time in the plane. I was scared as well and abbu was like...

" I know baccha you are scared but don't worry, It will be fine. I am here, so relax and try to sleep"

I just hummed and tried to sleep. i asked abbu what's the time difference I mean how many hours? "12 hours"

what?? I hate travelling 😭😭😭😭

abbu looked at me then caress my head and said "hey,don't cry, remember you have to gain something good in life. So you have to learn to adjust and give your best whatever you do in your life, always remember my word"

"ok, whatever you say".

Then I slept, for 8 hours. I know it's not easy to sleep like a blanket , but I have nothing to do anyway..so I had to sleep..

So after hectic 12 hours and a little bit of eating session (because if I eat anything when travelling, I vomit for sure) we finally land on London. I was excited to see new things.

Then we saw a black Mercedes came to receive us. It was my first time seeing this much expensive car and it's here just to receive us. The drive came out and hug abbu and me, he said that Mr Manhattan asked him to receive us. We sat in the car and was ready to go there,abbu was like

"baccha are you excited to see your new world. "

"Of course and you are with me so there's nothing to worry."

Here we go , new country , new beginning,new hope..best of luck Farha..