chapter 49(unedited)

1 week later//

Farha pov//

Its been one week,he is living with us for these 7 days and frankly speaking i dont know how to feel when he is being around me.After that night i didnt went to his room.The first 3 days i couldnt sleep beacause of his scream ,his pleading.Everyone was there except me,there were very concern about his condition,for a moment they forgot who that person was.His each scream made my heart clench . I felt so pain that i had to swallow some pills.Whenever he used to scream i used to grab my theo to my chest beacuse only he can calm me.

After 3 days his fever finally reduce and he starts to eat some food but inside his room.Abbu didnt let him come out of his room . Rehan told us his condition is getting better,now he needs lots of take care and in this country he had no one to take care of and he needs homely environment and homemade food.So its better to let him stay for some days.When he told us that abbu looked at me for assurance whether we should let him or not.Then i thought farha just imagine him as a homeless sick man who needs care,so you should not be affected by his presence,you are not a naive girl ,you have become a mother and a mother cannot be weak.So i told abbu i have no problem but i also told rehan when he will get fully recover he have to go by then and he have warn that person about this.

First six days I didnt have to see his face ,not me went to meet him neither he came out of his room which was good because if theo get to know about his presence he will definitely force him not to go.Then i dont know what will happen,how can i say no to my bundle of joy.So it was going all good until last night theo and abraham entered into his room while playing.Usually i make sure whether they were playing carefully or not but last night my chest pain increased.So while i was sleeping suddenly theo ran towards me.. "ammu do you know uncol friend is here....ya...now i will play with him all day..tumi amake bolsila j uncol ashbe(you said that uncle will come )...see ammu he is here.Do you know he said he came here to play with me.ammu will he live with us shobshomyer jonno(for forever)? ammu bolo na(tell me)

I was scared for this moment...now he has seen him he will definitely ask him to stay,i dont want my son to become so attached to him.I cant even say him that person is bad then he will ask me lots of question.I cant let my son to be victim of his trap like me.I have to find some solution,i want my son to be far away from person like him.

Last night i just convinced theo that we will talk tomorrow morning and i made him sleep.But i didnt thought ,not even once that my son will ask for him and ran after him after wake up.I was just stood there dumbfounded.He not only went to his room while we were busy in downstairs,we saw my son was holding that person's hand,i mean their outfit were same.Anyone can say that theo is his son.If everything would normal between us i would have shed happy tears .But the reality was the opposite.Then my son shared that why dont we have our breakfast with that man,we should sit together at the dining table.

So right now we all are sitting with that man.No one said anything , it was on their face that everything was hating the fact that they have to sit with him because of theo."why al you so silent..ammu i hungly..ammu aaahhh" "ya why we are all silent,lets eat everyone." I start feeding theo bm,everyone was eating as if that person doesnt exist..so me also starts to react like them.While i was feeding him suddenly i notice that person was looking at the food like he never have seen food in his whole life

While i was feeding him suddenly i notice that person was looking at the food like he never have seen food in his whole life