chapter 8( edited)

Lucas pov//

Today I have decided to go back to my home, actually, I have completed my work 3days ago, I was busy partying and having pleasurable exercise at night or u can say in the morning also. Wait evening also...

You might be thinking I must be a sex addict always busy with such things but no one can deny my charm, if the girls are always ready to give them to me whenever I want, also whenever or how many times they want. I can't say no in this case. I like new flavors, old flavors bore me.

A new taste, new positions, new scream, a different way of moaning, beg me to make harder and faster such things pleased me. I like girls to beg me in this situation.

Anyways after 3days of nonstop sex and parties, it's time to go home I called my best friend Adam

"Hey Adam, what's up dude" " don't you dare to ask me how I am. You went there to clubbing and banging the girls and here I am with ur old man who is ready to kill me and warn me to tell him where the hell are you and when will u come. I even told him that u r not picking my calls also but that man was not ready believe me. So do the honor to tell me when the hell is you going to come so that I can give the satisfiable answer to your dearest father.

"hahaha, dude sorry but I really want to see it face right now. hahaha"

"shut up you a**hole. Stop laughing at my situation and tell me when will u come or I don't know what I am going to do."

"ok chill tiger. Don't foul yours plus my mood. For your kind information I m coming today, so get ready to meet, also inform my father I am sure if you tell the news he will shower you his kisses"

"lucaaaaaaaaas..."

"bye, love."

After ending I start to imagine Adam's red face with some hair in his hands because obviously after talking to me he is going to snatch his hair. Hahaha, but what can I say after dad he is my one and only trustable person.

I don't trust any person other than these two. I love them very much. Ya ya I know, you would think such a monster like me can love any person, so the answer is yes. I don't express my love that easily or my feelings but they know me very well.

I also make another call to my assistant that I was coming so come to receive me and also inform the office to be prepared for tomorrow otherwise they will see my wrath.

I get into my sports car and saw my private jet was ready. I want my privacy so that's the reason for this private jet. After getting into my jet it was ready to take off. Girls who were serving me didn't dare to look at me or can I say ogling me because they knew the circumstances.

8hours later

After long 8hours I have finally landed. I saw the same old assistant. She is a classy lady with a husband and two kids. She has to be classy otherwise I will never let the person walk around me. Also, she scared me like hell but she's good at work and can manage my all types of arrogance because she has no choice."Hello sir, your car is ready and tomorrow's schedule also. I have organized all the meetings that you are going to have tomorrow, here sir." "Okay, you can go. I will see you tomorrow."

Guys, you would be thinking why I called her at night just to receive me? because I don't like wasting time whenever it's about work and I also don't like that person who wastes my time. So I called her so that in the morning I will be ready so that I don't face any issues and straight move to do my work without wasting my time.

I saw my driver Frank was waiting for me. "hello sir, where to?" "home".

When I reached home it was already late, well not for me but my father. I saw Martha our old maid greet me and asked me if I want to have dinner. I refused her and told her that I have already eaten.

Martha nodded. You must be thinking Lucas Manhattan doesn't like low-class people but why talk to her with little affection.

Though she was our maid, she raised me so I respect her. My father did pay her for this but she never got greedy. She always looks after me like a mother I think, everyone says that so. I am not familiar with the word "mother" or her affection so whatever she did, it warmed me.

Anyway, I went to my room, took shower, and wore my night wears. Usually, I like to sleep half-naked. I will sleep later so I wear a loose shirt and begin to work on my laptop.

After one hour my stomach growled so I thought I should eat something. When I enter the kitchen I saw a girl who was standing in front of the fridge and searching for water. I thought to go behind her to see who she might be. There shouldn't be any girl in our house so who's she? Suddenly I remember dad told me about our driver and his daughter's arrival. I smirk, ooh so here is she. Let's have some fun

I went behind her. I think she realized there's someone behind her. When she looks behind she was ready to scream which was not good. If dad wakes up he is going to scold me like a child which I don't want at this time.so I raise my palm to shut her up. She seems shocked. Because of the fridge light, I saw her face slightly. I don't know we begin to stare at each other. She seems average with black eyes, black hair, brown skin color, wearing as usual normal PJ but what attracts me is that there was innocence I saw in her eyes which is rare to see nowadays.

Suddenly my hands wanted to care her cheek, run my hand in her black hair.

What the hell!!!!!!

So guys, do you like this chapter? If u do then leave comments, follow, vote and share. Love you... bye😘