chapter 55(unedited)

(my new favourite song)

Farha pov//

Its been one year since i had my operation.When i woke up i thought i was in heaven.But when i saw my family and friends i couldnt believe in my eyes that i was still alive.Everyone was smiling at me,tears were also forming from their eyes.Ammu sat beside me and kissed my forhead,starts praying surahs so that no bad luck comes around me anymore.

Suddenly i realized how did i survived and was also feeling guilty that how i hide my problem from my own family.I was feeling nervous to face them.Then abbu assured me that whatever happens it was not my fault but he was upset that why didnt i share my pain with them and how much it hurt them a lot.No one can feel the pain of parents if something happen with their child in front of their eyes.No parents can bare the pain of their child's death,so how were they when they saw me at that state.The next question shook me off when abbu asked if something happen to theo what will you do?Then i realize what have i done,i hurt them and i was so sorry for it.Since i have become a mother so i should have considered their feelings,i should have thought as a parent not a daughter.

After our emotional session my heart was longing for my baby,my theo.Then abbu told me that fariha was taking care of him.She was waiting for my arrival at home.Emily brought beautiful flowers for me,i mean she and uncle john brought different flower everyday.The hospital room was covered with flowers and it was so mesmerizing.Every single person i knew came to meet me except him.I didnt saw him for the whole 7 days.I knew he was looking at me from far.Suhana told me everthing,how he behaved during my operation and all that.I dont know why my eyes were looking for him,i just dont know.I still remember our last conversation which was intense.Though didnt came before me but he kept sending his messeages through box or flowers or a person like rehan or suhana or adam .

Those messeages that he sends to me its ...its so beautiful....

you are the first thing i think about when i wake up,good morning jaan

How can you look so beautiful even in your sleep?oooops..sorry to sneak in your room .......again,sorry hehe

Did you received those flowers which i send you through mom?did you like that colour,did you like the smell?do you want me to change it?i was asking mom which flower will resemble you,which is the most beautiful flower,which had the most beautiful scent like you, which can bring your beautiful smile?

i have heard you didnt took your medicine?please dont do that,why are you so stubborn?please jaan dont skip your food,your medicine.Those will help you to heal quickly we both i mean me and our theo want you to be healthy as horse.We miss you jaan,dont you?i mean........i.....sorrry

oooh wait we i mean me and our baby have some picture for you when we went to beach 2 days ago.Do you know just like you he loves beach,we played so much but we missed you...dont you?

dont you?