chapter 45 (unedited)

Farha pov/

Right now me and rehan are waiting for the doctor in his chamber.I didnt wanted to show but i was nervous as hell.I was tapping my feet continuously and i think rehan noticed it. "Api dont worry everything is going to be alright,just have faith on justin" I just nod,he was right justin is very good at his work.Justin Miller,he is one of the best heart specialist in the world.When rehan informed that he was now in canada so we didnt wanted to miss that chance.

Suddenly the door opened i saw justin was smiling at us

"hey man whats up" he hugged rehan and smile at me"hey farha,how are you?how is your little champ?" "we are fine,what about you?" "aaah me and my hospital,my all sexy nurses,my patients and all other things all are great" i just laughed at his sta...

"hey man whats up" he hugged rehan and smile at me"hey farha,how are you?how is your little champ?" "we are fine,what about you?" "aaah me and my hospital,my all sexy nurses,my patients and all other things all are great" i just laughed at his statement,though he behave like a creepy,flirty one but he was not like that,its just his nature.At first i wanted to run from here but rehan assured me its not like that and he has someone whom he love so much but the girl isnt ready but he was still trying.

"justin we are here for her report,she is really nervous man and frankly speaking me also.Just tell me her new update" "uhhhm rehan if you wants to know the truth then man she really needs surgery,she really needs heart transplant.Her condition is not improving ,slowly she will have immense and unbearable pain on her chest even strong pills will not able to stop her pain so easily"

the news shook me so hard that i was about to fell from the chair but rehan caught me instantly "easy, api...justin what do you suggest then ? "well she have to have her surgery within 6 months after then i cant do anything,its possible that she will not able to live for even 1 year.So we really need a donor with whom we can match"

no no no i cant die,i have to live for my theo,my family needs me,my baby needs me,he is my only happiness,he cant become orphan in this age.He needs his ammu,in this situation i really wish if his dad was with us so then  he could have lean on him but its impossible because he has no dad."justin please try everything,do everything ,i....i....cant leave my baby...he..needs me....he is not even 3 years old....please do something " i was shaking and sobbing hard on rehan's chest,rehan was patting my back."i can understand your pain but i am also trying but each time we fail to find the right doner for you.I think you should tell your family so that they can prepare themselves.I am sorry but you have to be strong"

At this time i really neeeded my parents,i dont know how will they react.The news of my condition will broke apart every one of my loved ones.How will i tell them?

we were at the outside of the hospital and i know i have to do some chores before anything bad happen to me.So i text adam to know if everything was ready or not.After some minutes he replied me back that we will meet tonight at his hotel where he was staying.

At night//

It was 8 pm,there was no one at our house.I sent my parents with emily and john for a double date,then rehan,fariha and abraham went to family dinner.It was just me,theo and suhana in our home.We were supposed to met at hotel then in change the meeting spot,actually it was suhana's idea to call them here to meet.When she heard about my decesion at first she was so furious but she could not say anything against my will.She was not convinced to let me meet them alone,she still dont believe in any of them who belongs to london.So i called adam here so that suhana can convince.And that's why i sent all of my family members outside so that they do not come before 3 or 4 hours.