chapter 20

Farha pov//

4 months later

It's been four months since I said to him, yes, after that night we discussed with both of our father, uncle mason was happy, he even hugged us but also eyeing Lucas with some expression which I couldn't understand so I decided to ignore it.

Abbu was like 'Are you sure?' so I assured him, that everything is fine and it will be.

Since then Lucas is treating me like a princess just like my family treat me always, even though no one knows about our relationship and I m ok with this because everyone knows about his casanova nature, so he told me that if anyone knows about us they would try to spread rumors and will try to separate us which he doesn't want.

Our relationship is not like the physical one, because I am not into sex before marriage. It was shocking to me when I first told him about this and he agreed. I thought he will get angry and try to be intimate but he told me that he would be fine with anything which made me comfortable.

He always gets busy with 2 or 3-week trips, I dont want him to go but I cant also tell him to leave everything because for us we are in a relationship that only some of our close people know, but we didn't make it official. I want to tell him those three words but I want him to say first, not because boys always say it first or something but still, I want him to say whenever he wants but tell me once.

I dont know but whenever I meet him he kisses me on my forehead and hugged me for some time and puts the head on the crook of my neck. He always does that, I think he wants to make this special thing, he does this 2 times every day, when I was about to sleep and whenever I meet him in the morning. He dont does it in front of everyone but whenever we r alone, he knows that I am not used to this intimacy.

He never kisses me on the lips, it's not what I want him to do, m still feel so much shy about this. He is proving himself every day, whenever he hugs me by that he shows me how much he cares, his hug makes me so happy, it warms me, his hug makes me feel peace. I can hug him forever.

I want him to capture me in his arms and never let me go, It's enough for me.

I don't want his wealth, status, I don't want to touch the sky or want something lavish for me.

I just want a mini family with him, a father like an uncle mason, a baby who will have his blue eyes, and a little girl who will be his father's princess just like me and abbu.

I was daydreaming suddenly heard a beep on my phone which makes me smile because it was Lucas.

hey sweetheart, miss me?

me: no. I am ok(i lied)

Lucas: (chuckling)uh uh baby,dont lie it doesn't suit you, you miss me, my charm, my kiss, my hug, isn't it?

me: no. Why will I? even if I miss u so whats matter to you, I dont think you feel the same, you always busy with 2weeks trips every month, do you even

I wanted to say do you even love me, but I didn't so I stopped what I was saying

Lucas: awww,dont feel bad, you have no idea what is my situation is here, even I have to stay here two more days.

me: Lucas, sorry I am bothering you, let's talk to you at night, ok bye

Lucas: sweet

I didn't even let him talk, I know he dont like it if anyone hangs up on him but I dont want to let him heard my cry, I m such a fool, why I am becoming so attached to him. I dont feel good when he did not hug me, sometimes I feel angry if it's only 3 months and I become so attached to him is it because it's the first time I have been with any boy.