chapter 5

It's been 1 week of our arrival in London. I got admission in a prestigious university for my master's and obviously uncle Mason suggest me this university. When I research about this institution I got to know that the fees are so high and way out of our reach. My family can never pay this much.

At first abbu and I was refusing his offer, but uncle mason is uncle Mason who's not ready listen anything, he was like...

"I don't want to listen anything. You are like a daughter to me and I will do anything for you. Jahid is very lucky that he had three precious daughters and look at me I have a rude and stubborn son who don't want listen to me and do whatever he want to do. But, it is obviously my fault that I gave him everything, whatever and whenever he wants and that's why he became spoilt."

" Stop it Mason, you just want another chance to nagging about your son, that how he do not listen to you, blah blah blah" " What can I do, I am jealous. I really wanted a daughter, but..."

I don't know but suddenly he became sad and abbu also became quite. So I decided to soften the mood  "okay, both of you stop fighting like a child.You both are soooooo old enough to fight. "Hey, we are not so old" both said in unison. I was laughing so hard and they were pouted like a baby. "Ok uncle Mason I will listen to you but for this time. But next time I will pay even if it's hard. You can spoil your son but I am happy whatever I have." Uncle mason smile widely.  " See Jahid, now you can understand why I am jealous." "What can I say I am indeed lucky, right baccha? "Yes abbu" and we high fived.

"By the way where is Lucas, Mason? It's been 1 week and I haven't seen or heard about him."

"Uggh that brat called me 2days ago that he's busy with new project but I know he might be busy with partying and  have no interest to come back any soon. I am just fed up with him. I don't know will he ever get married and get me grandchildren. I just want him to get settled but he has no intention to settle with one woman . There are always gold diggers around him and let me tell you, everyday he sees with a  different girl"

"Ehm ehm, Mason have you forget about your time? You were just like this. Partying and arrogant,ruthless business man"

"Until Emily came into my life, she came like an angel. That's why I want him to settle with a girl like my angel, who will love him immensely and give him all that happiness, all that care that once I received from Emily. You know I still miss her, sometimes it kills me that I am breathing without her. I just promised her that I will never leave Lucas. I will live for his sake"

I don't know but after hearing his story I was in tears. Uncle Masonason was crying and laughing at the same time.

"You know Farha, I never thought that one girl can shake my life and it would be impossible for me living without her."

He sighed then let out a small chuckle, " Love came to me like a rain in a desert. When she came into my life my guts told me that she is someone special. But I was dickhead I took her for granted and now my life became mess".." Mason" suddenly abbu stopped him to say anything further.

" Anyways that's for today, I have to go to office because my dear son is out of town so I have to manage. Oh, how's your university life going?" "Fine, the environment and the people are good. I am enjoying it."

" Ok, so enjoy your university life but don't forget, you have to join our office. I want to guide you and will told you what to do ."

Ok sir, I playfully salute "bye uncle"

"Baccha I also have to go, you can explore the city with Martha, she will be free now but don't go anywhere without telling her."

Ok bye bye.

After bade them goodbye, I became all alone in this mansion, not fully alone, Martha was there but she was working. I went to my bedroom, I  starts wondering how can a man loved his woman this much, even abbu loves Ammu(mom) so much. I always appreciate how they understand each other and love each other.

I don't know but I was overwhelmed after hearing his story. Mrs  Manhattan was lucky. I don't know if I will be that much lucky. I really wanted to have that type of romance in my life who will love me immensely even after my death. I am 22 but never have a boyfriend let alone a kiss. I don't know but I never did felt that type of connection from any boys, sometimes I feel if there is any person who will spoil me,care me, love me intensely. Oh Allah, sometimes I feel giving up.

I really want to have a sweet husband, family of my own who will always love me. I am a princess to my father, never ever did he raise his voice let alone hitting me. He always says I am his life. Whatever Allah has prepared for me I just have to wait patiently. I forget when sleep came to me and started to dream.........

I was walking in a beautiful garden,there was so colourful flowers, fountain, butterflies are roaming. Suddenly someone patted on my shoulder, I smiled, I didn't get to see his face but I just see his eyes, deep blue like an ocean watching me with love and care. But suddenly, it became dark and he started to choke me. I was begging him to stop and he said

"it's your punishment you bloddy middle class bitch." Then he started to laugh like a monster

I wake up and I realize I am sweating a lot. I felt so scared because I usually don't  have a nightmare.

What was that, who was he? Why he was punishing me like a beast. I never did bad to anyone, so why? Then I saw Martha was looking at me with concern."what happened dear?"

I was so scared that immediately I hugged her and starts crying. She begin to cooing me asked me what happened. I said her that I had a night mare.

"Oh my poor child, nothing will happen to you. I am here, your abbu is here, also Mr Manhattan is here too. So, nothing will happen to you." I noded and make myself believe that it's just a nightmare, nothing will happen to me, I have my protector.

I didn't know at that time, that I was only fooling myself and I still regret that why I didn't prepare myself enough for the up coming
Hell

Hi guys,if you like the chapter then follow,vote and share.Bye😊😊