chapter 33

Farha pov//

I am lying on the bed, on his bed.

I am now in his room, lying like a doll, a broken doll.

Naked, with messy and sweaty hair, staring at the ceiling, alone in a cold bed. No one is here by my side.

The person who crushed me, left so many marks, so much pain, who didn't even consider my virginity, who pushed himself into me without any rest, who punished me for the whole night without any reason.

He stripped me, bite me, slapped me, his dirty hands were all over my body. He did not leave any corner of my body. He treated me like a prostitute, he made me feel like I am nothing but trash.

He once promised me that he will make my first time special and he made it ...but contrarily, he makes it so special that I don't think I will ever forget it, not even after my death.

My body now is in pain. I don't even have the energy to lift my finger, because of all night screaming my throat goes dry. He was so cruel to me that he was not satisfied with round one, he went on and on and on and now my core is throbbing in pain.

I was begging him that I am having pain between my legs, I can't take it anymore, that he has punished me enough. But, you know what did he say "oh really! you were ready for your fun with my client but not with me, huh! don't worry, your so-called pain will turn into pleasure, and who says that I have given you enough punishment? My slut we have the whole night, I am not done with you, after all, you should see how your monster satisfies your need" then he increased his pace way more than it was.

I don't know what happened next, I think I have faint after 4 rounds, I dont know what he did with me then, I couldn't take the pain anymore, it was too much for me, there was no gentle word in his dictionary, he was brutal, he makes me keep my eyes open, he ordered me that I should see what happen when someone tries to cross his path and challenge him.

I wanted to scream, want my family to save me, praying so that anyone will at least come and save me, but, but no. There was no one. After so many struggles I was successful to lift my body from the bed, where he tied me with his invisible chain, took all my hope, my expectation, my dream.

I was trying to walk or limping because I couldn't walk. After so many times falling I was able to go to the bathroom, tears were forming from my eyes because of pain. I turn on the faucet and stood under the warm water so that it can ease my pain. Whenever I close my eyes last night's nightmare flashes in my eyes, a sob escaped from my mouth, then my sob turns into a scream, scream of pain, devastation, used by the person who promised to worship you, as he stabbed me with his lies, his brutality, his cruelty, his hatred, his so-called revenge. I stood in front of a mirror, I saw marks from biting, hickey every corner of my body, red marks turn into blue-violet types of color. I touched over those marks, how my life becomes into like this when that unknown person tried to touch me I thought he would take my chastity, I was thankful for Allah that he didn't but never in my whole life, I have ever imagined that my chastity would be snatched from me like this brutality, by my own husband, who promised my parents to treat me like a princess, who will love me like my parents.

I never knew that how does felt if anyone hurt you physically, my parents never raise their hands on me, they treat me like I am a delicate thing. Now I realize no one can love you more other than your parents, no one. If you think that the way your parents love you, took care of you, your life partner will also treat you with such delicacy. Then I mocked at the mirror, I mocked at myself "you stupid (slap)you stupid fool(slap)you stupid girl (slap) I keep slapping myself, blaming myself. It's not his fault at all, no, it was my fault to trust him, to believe in a fairy tale, everyone told me to think again before giving him chance, but no, the great Farha didn't believe anyone, she just wanted to believe in her love.