chapter 29

Farha pov:

My whole body is aching. My eyes are bloodshot red, my hair is messy.

I am still wearing last night's dress, which I had worn for my husband. 

There are dry blood and some wound at the corner of my bottom lip and a slap mark that hasn't faded yet. There are some cuts on my body.

I am now looking at myself in the mirror. I am seeing a broken person, whose life has become like a crumbled paper just overnight which my husband threw in the trash.

I didn't sleep for the whole night. I was crying from my whole heart, my heart clenched when I remember the last night incident

flashback//

I saw Lucas and a beautiful blonde girl, they were on the bed, the girl was lying under him and he was kissing her like a hungry man. Their clothes spread all over the room. I am standing like a statue, my eyes are deceiving me ' no, no, no, I am dreaming, I am having a nightmare, it cannot happen, my Lucas, my Lucas cannot deceive me, he cannot be with another woman, no no no plz Allah plz make it dream plz Allah plz wake me up, plz plz it's killing me.'

I start battling with my own mind, I am convincing myself that my eyes are deceiving, I wake up from my zone when the girl screamed.

Then I realize it's really happening, my husband is with another woman, in our house, she is having sex with my husband. I wanted to throw her out of him, I wanted to kill her but I couldn't, I am standing at the door.

My eyes were fixed on them, they didn't realize I was there, they were going on and on. I wanted to scream at him, to stop them. but I became numb, I couldn't speak as if my whole body became frozen.

After some moments I grab my courage and I called his name "Lu..c..as" but he didn't hear. He was so busy that he couldn't hear my voice, so I screamed, scream at him with all my energy"Lucas" then he saw me. I thought when will he see me he will stop or there would be some guilt will appear on his face but I was wrong, so wrong because the thing he did was unimaginable.

He starts thrusting her with full force while his eyes were on me. He was looking into my eyes with a smirk, he was sweating and panting, their sounds of moaning and groaning felt like an echo in the room. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I ran, I ran before slamming the door behind me.

I ran downstairs, my breathing was going heavy, I was sobbing hard. I can't believe it, I can't believe it, my Lucas, my love cannot betray me, he cannot do this to me. I am sure he has some explanation, I am sure that girl mixed something in his drink. My Lucas cannot do anything bad to me, he is my husband, I am his wife, his angel, his life. He told me that, I am sure he has definitely some explanation. I was still not convinced about what I saw, I was pacing around, crying, and waiting for him so that he came out, I really do not have the courage to go upstairs

Suddenly they opened the door, I saw Lucas was in his boxer if any other time he came to dress like this then I would have faint but not now, I was looking at him when he was coming through the stairs. I ran towards him and hugged him "Lucas, Lucas what was that, did that girl do anything to you, why are you with her and why were you doing that thing with her, Lucas tells me plz, I can't handle it anymore, plz plz tell me I am hallucinating, tell me anything but just dont tell me to lie, plz" I was sobbing hard and hugging him tightly "leave me" 'no-no tell me why did you do this, tell me plz I know u love me, he was trying to get off me but I was not ready to leave him' "I said leave me you bitch" then he threw me to the ground with full force that I got hit to my forehead.