chapter 57(unedited)

Third person pov//

Friends,family and business associates are here to give their condolence ,to show their grief.

It was a devastating moment for his loved ones.No one dare to close their eyes.No one couldnt stopped crying except one person ,it was his own son.

He hadnt shed a single tear.He just stood there in front of his father's tomb.He just staring at his dad's tomb he also dont even know for how long.Dark circle was under his eyes,he didnt showed any of his emotions and it was scaring to farha.He should be cried his heart out ,at least do something but he was silent when he got the news about mason's death.Everyone was saying "sorry about your loss" to the family.

Jahid,adam,rehan,john ,lucas carried the tomb to bury it.The other family members were weeping their hearts out for the loving man theyjust lost yesterday.Whom they used to know,they used to love alot.

After burying mason they just gather in their living room.Jahid was still in dazed about what just happened in their life.They all were spending their loving ,family time.Hoe they bicker like old times over their grandson.They were so happy,he even forget their old problems,they were ready to create new memory with their new family members.It was so painful for him to lost his best friend in front of him and he couldnt save him which was giving him pain,he still remember mason's pale face when he was lying in the tomb,he was missing his friend's naughty smile.He was tensed about lucas now,he didnt muttered any word which was not good for his mental health.He needs to outburst his pain.

Even adam was tensed about his best friend.He was devastated being lost his only father figure.Yes john is his uncle but mason was there in his life when he needed the most,becuase of mason his life has changed in good way.But for lucas...mason was his own father,he was not only father but also his first best friend.If adam's condition was like this how lucas was doing right now,how he was handling his loss,how he was tackling with his grief???He tried so much to talk to lucas,even force him to say something for his father's memory,but he just...just stood there in shock.Farha was helping him to him.Adam knew farha was also wanted to cry her whole heart out but she was holding herself up to handle lucas and her family.She is strong ,so strong woman and right now only she can handle him,caress him,hold him into her arms,she is his cure,his life.

On the other hand farha was holding her baby in her chest.She was sitting with everyone after saying goodbye to the guests.Everyone was battling with their own pain,their own way to grief.He was not only mason manhattan ,the famous businessman.He was someone's  friend,father,grandfather,saviour,love.Emily was still crying in john's chest.She once fainted while crying so rehan checked on her.She became so weak,she couldnt handle the guilt of neglecting him,she couldnt forget his face when he last kiss her and talk to her.He died in so pain and she was thinking that it was all becuase of her.But john and we assured her that it was not her fault.

After sometimes Farha noticed that everyone was there except lucas.At first she thought he might be in her room or in the bathroom.So she put theo in adam's arms and went to find lucas.She searched everywhere in her house but she didnt find him.Then she thought he must have in his house.So she went outside ,it was raining at that time.She run toward his house and about to knock but relaize his main door was slightly open.She enter into his house.While looking for him she realize his bedroom was ajar and it was dark.She was about to enter to see if he is there or not.Then suddenly something stung in her feet.She noticed that it was a piece of glass,the more she was entering his room she found that everyone was destroyed like a storm came into his room.It was already dark outside because of rain ,so she was having difficulty to find him ,then she called his name.Suddenly a thunder came outside which made the room light for a little bit,but what she saw at that moment it made her scream immediately.There he was sitting at the corner of his room,curling himself up,a belt was lying near his feet,blood was oozing from his body.His whole body was now bloody red.She couldnt believe in her eyes what was she looking.