chapter 18

Farha pov:

I had already told abbu that I will talk to Lucas directly and ask about his opinion. But it's already night time so I have decided not to talk to him, so it will be better if I talk to him in the morning. With that, I went to sleep.

In the morning//

After getting ready for the office I think that it will be better if I talk to him while going office together. So I sat at the table and greet abbu and uncle. I was waiting for Lucas but I noticed that he didn't come for breakfast, so I asked uncle

me: uhhhm uncle where is Lucas?

uncle: ooh I forget to tell you, he went to the office in the early morning, he had a sudden call and had to go for a meeting. So, he asked me to tell another driver to take u and also said sorry on his behalf.

me: oooh, it's ok. It's not important at all, after all, the meeting is more important. Anyway Guys I am done. so see you at night

with that I grab my bag and wave them goodbye.

I reached the office and went to my department. I sat in my seat and tried to do my work but couldn't concentrate. I was waiting for the moment when I would get the chance to talk with him.

A whole day passed but there was no sign of him, so I asked Nia if she saw Lucas

me: Nia did you see our boss today I mean didn't hear him shout at anyone

Nia: Oh babe, did you started to miss your Lucas?😉😎

me: oh shut up Nia, nothing is going on between us, we are just friends and why will I miss him, just asked out of curiosity

Nia: oh plzzzzzzz "there's. nothing going on between us, bla bla bla" if it's not then why you always blush when your Lucas call you or you think about him. You fell for him girl, I dont know about him but how you talking about his changing nature I think he feels the same way. So it will be better you both realize your feelings towards each other both, and prepare for the baby-making

Hearing her words I blushed so hard, I can't even hide them anymore

Nia: ohhhhh my poor virgin angel stops blushing,dont make me jealous.

At least you have someone to blush for where I am single and ready to plan my whole life with my cat or dog which I dont have yet. But if I dont find anyone before getting old I would have to buy a cat or dog to spend the rest of my life.

you must be thinking as I said before that no one knows about me and his friendship, but I can't hide anything from Nia.

 ya, Liam and Cathy are also my friends, but I feel comfortable with her and I dont know the reason. 

So I told her everything about all the things that happen between me and Lucas, our staying at his home.

At first, she was shocked but then she understood. I also have faith in her that she will never tell anyone.

Nia: and for your kind information ur devil is having his meeting somewhere else so he will not be here today. But you can meet him at home,u r indeed a lucky bi**h but I still have doubts about him so be careful because I dont want u to get hurt by him.

I know Nia does not like Lucas very much and she cares for me.

me: I know you will kill him and I am very fortunate that my team of protect shields is getting bigger because of you all. And dont worry nothing will happen to me, I have faith in my Allah.

After work//

It was time to go back home but before that, I want to talk to him if he is busy or not.

I didn't call him for the whole day because as I know he will be busy so I wait for this time to call him if we can go back together.

After 3 rings he picks up my call.

Lucas: Hello

me: Uhm hello Lucas, hi, are you busy?

Lucas: actually I still have some work to do.

 Why, do YOu want something to talk about?

me: oooh, actually I thought we will go back to our home together and I also have something to talk about, it's important. So when will u come home?

Lucas: is it something serious? are YOu alright? is everything fine?

me: Lucas everything is fine, am alright. when you reach I will talk to u then.

Lucas: ok so see you at home, bye and go home safely

me: I will, bye.

with that, I end up the call. when I reached home I had my dinner and waiting for him.

I dont know but now I am getting nervous, how will he respond. 

I am not having a good feeling, but can't do anything, after all, it's about our future.

No matter what happens I have to discuss it with him today.

I was busy with my though at that moment I heard a knock, I lift my head and saw Lucas was standing there, without changing his office clothes.

me: Lucas you came? But why didn't you changed yet!

 Go, change, after having some dinner then we will talk.

Lucas: no, dinner and changing can wait, before that tell me what did you wanted to talk about?

me: no at first you go change and after dinner, I will talk, not before that.

Lucas: bossy huh, I like this fiesty Farha

me: I slapped his arm and said "go freshen up, then come to the dinner table, I will serve your dinner. 

 Martha is sleeping so I  dont want to bother her, now go."

I heat the food and was serving on the table, then saw he was in his PJ and sat on the table. I also sat in front of him

Lucas: what, won't you serve me? (he said with a pout)

me: aah stop pouting, ok I will serve you.

I start to serve him, then I saw he was looking at me intensely so at that time my cheeks have decided to go red. I can't let him see my blush, so I quickly hide it and asked him

me: what???!

Lucas: you are looking like a real housewife who is serving her husband.

me: why, is it bad?

Lucas: no, it feels good when there is someone who waits for you at night, serves you with love

me: when you state the word "wife" so its time to talk about this

suddenly he stop eating

so yesterday abbu told me about their talk about our marriage?and when i asked him about ur consent u know what he says? he says that u are ready for this marriage,so is it true?

he was staring at his plate for some time then he opened his mouth

"yes"

so guys here is ur new chapter, leave ur thoughts on the comment box, follow, share and vote for my book. byeeeeee😘😍😘😍