chapter 52(unedited)

Third person pov//

The atmosphere outside of the hospital room no 502 was noticed by everyone who were passing infront of the room.Some were whispering about what had happened some moments ago.Even some nurses were staring at the person who was behaving like a crazy man,he was screaming,begging to the doctor so that he can save his wife who was battling between life and death.Her mother was crying and her abbu...her abbu had freezed and stood at the corner,as if he was failed,he was failing,he couldnt be the best father to his princess.What will he say to her son?

When they get to know about her condition at first they couldnt believe in their ears.How they becmae so blind,how didnt they noticed her pain,why didnt they realize that their lovely,ray of sunshine was hiding her sufferings behind her smile?Every person who was there for her just froze,some were burst out crying except her abbu and lucas.The thought of losing her was killing him.He wanted to do something,he couldnt say anything,as if words was stuck in his throat.He wanted to go in her room and hold her tight,kiss her forhead the way she always wanted.No way he can lose her,not even in a dream.Doctor justin was trying everything but it was like she was not responding the way she should be.Even the doctor knows she do not deserve to be die like that.

When lucas realize what was really happening around him specially the doctor says that of they do not arrange another heart within 48 hours they cannot do anything anymore which trigged him like hell.He start to scream at the doctor,even fell on his knees to save his love by holding the doctor's legs.He kept begging and begging ,his plead didnt go unnoticed by everyone.He even asked the doctor to take his heart but the doctor denied "i understand your pain but not anyone cant be a donor and you have to understand.Its veu difficult to find a suitable donor in the heart case.Its not that simple.We have been trying since 6 months .I have even told rehan and farha to prepare all of you about the outcome,we all are tying but couldnt find any.She knew she has less time and if we do not opearte her within 48 hours then she...she can or cannot be breathe again.I.am sorry but if you want to save her then find the person with whom we can match her blood group and whose heart is in a good condition otherwise i will not be able to do anything."

"rehan you ...you knew.."lucas just punched him on rehan's face "you fucking knew,all the time you knew but you didnt tell any of us not even her own family? how could you ...how...if you had tell anyone we would have done something before time...why?why you didnt tell us.." he was screaming at him while holding his collar.

"rehan..i have always believed you,i have always treated you like a son..but what ...why you hide this...what do you think of yourself,how dare you,how dare you getting involve with her decision without anything discussing with us?i never thought you will do this to us,if you would have told us about that when you get to know about her disease that moment you should have told us.We would have done at least something,we would have do anything.Do you have any idea about how am i feeling now?I..I..i cant do anything now?my baccha is lying there,she was....my baccha was looking so pale..there was a time when she only used to smile and now....now why....why you didnt told me anything...i have failed to protect her,her abbu is failing..now tell me what should i do?tell me damnit....what will i do to bring her smile,what should i do to make her pain go..." jahid kept hitting rehan's chest,slowly he was falling on his knees,he was crying for his daughter who didnt did anything bad in her whole life.He was now a helpless father who didnt know how to bring back her old baccha who was always smiling."oh allah why ...why only my baccha,my innocent baccha always had to go through all this pain...just give me all her pain..allah just give me her pain but just dont let happen anything to her"

"i am sorry abbu,i wanted to tell you everything.Trust me abbu...i always wanted to but api made me to promise her that i will not reveal anything,she just didnt wanted to trouble you more,she thought when the time will come she will tell you all by herself,she just thought we will find a donor before anything could happen,but we failed to find a donor and we were running out of time.Believe me abbu even two months ago i wanted to tell this thing but she threat me that if i tell you anything i will see her...see her dead face. And What do you think i didnt tried enough?not only me,doctor justin is one of the best heart sergoun in the whole world, tried his best but every time we failed to recieve any good news.It was killing me to see her every time in that state,she didnt wanted to be treated like a sick person.She just wanted a normal life,she didnt want pity in anyone's eyes,she just wanted to felt loved like she always recieves from all of you guys.I ...am really sorry...i should have told you everything...i am sorry"