chapter 35

Adam pov//

What!!!!! how? I mean are you sure doctor?

 "of course, she is pregnant. By the way, are you her husband?" 'no, I am her friend.' "ok, then where is her husband? I have to discuss her condition with him." 

How will I tell this doctor, that her bloody husband has zero interest in her condition? How can I say that he made her life miserable!

 When I look at Farha she just stared at the floor as if she has just become stone or something. "actually her husband is out of the country and her other family members are also not present here. So, you can tell me what you want to say, I am just like her family member."

"ok, if you want this then you have to come to my cabin, we will discuss it there" I just nod 'ok doc you go first I am coming after you" then again I look at Farha to know her reaction, what she might be thinking! but she did nothing. 

She was still staring at the ground, without even blinking once which was weird. I wanted to ask her what is she feeling, but I thought I should know first what the doctor wants to say."Farha, you just stay here I am coming after talking to the doctor and please just stay here, ok? And don't worry, everything will be alright."

'ok, doc tell me what about her condition you want to talk about?' 'well though she is in her first weeks of pregnancy, she is so fragile. I think she didn't even take care of her properly.

Just look at her, she looks so thin which is not good for the baby. You should feed her properly and took great care of her. The first few weeks are so critical for a pregnant woman, small mistakes can become the cause for her miscarriage. Her husband is not here otherwise there are some issues that I would like to discuss only with him, but no worries, the things I have told you please take care of that, otherwise, there should be no problem in her pregnancy."

Though I do not know anything about pregnancy and taking care of anyone. But for now, I can do at least what I  should or I can 'ok I will take care of her and note down whatever you say"

After talking to the doctor I went to Farha's room but she was not there. That's weird, where is she? I think she might be in the bathroom "Farha are you in the bathroom?" when no one reply then I check on the bathroom still she was not there. Now I am getting worried, where she might be? I was getting restless, keep searching for her in the whole damn hospital, asking everyone if they saw anyone look like her, but no one saw her. I dont know where to find her, while searching for her I came out of the hospital.

 I was about to go into the hospital again when I saw someone in a hospital gown walking on the street when I clearly notice I was shocked, it was Farha. F*ck where the hell is she going, she was not even responding to the car's horn. I ran to her and grab her from behind while saying sorry to the people.

"Are you out of your mind? what were you thinking while crossing the road without even looking at the moving car." she was still looking at the ground 'Farha look at me, Farha what's going on, please share with me, I want to know what's going on your mind so that at least I can do anything.

 If you do not let me help you then how will I help you! Please, Farha, say something"

she didn't say anything for some moments, then I heard she whispered something 'what? what did you say? I didn't get you! please can you tell me one more time?' 

"peace, I want peace. I want to sleep, I want to sleep so that I can't feel anything, I don't want to feel anything, I just ... I just want to go so far away ....so faaaaar...sooo suddenly she faint on my arms before finishing her sentence. I carry her into bridal style and took her to her room. After putting her in bed I called the doctor. They told me to stay outside of the room.