chapter 25

Farha pov//

My parents always made sure that my birthday would be the best.

They always made me realize that how special I am to them. I have never imagined that other than them, never imagined that someone else will also make me realize that I can be anyone else's life, his angel and Lucas proved it in every way.

He chose this day to get married to me. He did everything so that I can feel happy, ya Allah, how come I become so lucky! Ya Allah I am so much grateful to u, shukriya, u give me so much beautiful people who gave so much effort so that I can be happy. They were also happy, everyone was laughing, enjoying, I never can ask more. I saw ammu was coming to me, she hugged me

"ma, I am so happy for u. At first, I was against him, but I never thought that a person like him can do this much for u,

I mean I was looking for a prince for u, who will love u more than us, who will show u how precious you are, but when I get to know Lucas and how he made this day so special, I can't, my words are little to describe how happy I am, we all are. I am overwhelmed by his gesture. He literally begged me to give him my blessings, he really proved it that, love knows no boundary, it does not see from where u come from! that heart can find its way to find the right person, just like u and Lucas have found each other. I have once told u that love is beautiful, it will never break u, not everyone has to end like Trisha, love makes u strong. I know he will make u happy."

"I know ammo he will, he will never let me go, he will never hurt me, he promised me ammu. I am so thankful to Allah, that he gave me Lucas and his family.

Ammu, I really love him, I just want his love ammu, I want him to love me like this forever, u know he makes me feel that I am his breath and without me, he will fade away.

My situation is also like that. He became my life since the day when he confessed when he begged me to give him chance. I am so lucky

I looked at Lucas, he was talking to his friend Adam, whom he introduced to me after our wedding. He noticed me and wink me, my cheeks got red. I glared at him playfully but Lucas being Lucas, he stays with his cocky smile, huh his look was like ya I know I am good looking and all that.

I don't care that about his cockyness. This is how he is and I love him like that. He is mine like as I am his.

We start dancing, I lay my head on his chest, he was hugging me, teasing me. I notice that my sisters were watching us with awe, my parents were hugging each other, uncle mason has a proud feeling on his face.

After spending so many emotional moments for the whole day, now its time for our wedding night, I became so nervous, it's very new to me, I was sweating so much.

 I was waiting for him to come while pacing and thinking, will he really have sex with me tonight?

 Frankly speaking, I am not ready at all.  I am feeling scared, I am not experienced like him, what will he think of me!

While I was busy blabbering on my mind, suddenly, two hands wrapped my waist from behind which made me flinch.' why are you giving hard time to your brain, babe! You should be relaxing, not sweating as if u r in a sauna'

(if u know why I was sweating)

"Uhm nothing, actually, everything happened so fast which makes me tired, everything is fine."