chapter 44 (unedited)

lucas pov//

I was emotionless when she grab me by my arms and took me to the backside of the floralshop.She open the store room and throw me at the front then lock the door.I dont know what to ask her,dont know which emotion should be suitable for this situation.Should i be happy or cry or hug her or show my anger for leaving me or ask her why she didnt come to us,what is she doing here.So many questions was roaming inside my head.They just wanted to explode in one time but the question she threw at me made me freeze

"what the hell are you doing here,arent you happy enough to ruin her life once...are you not satisfied?do you want destroy more?then let me tell you i will not let you do this.

Her each question hit me like a bullet in my heart.She didnt asked me how i am,she just asked me what the hell i was doing here?my mom asked me with a angry look,like she is disturbed to see me,like i disgust her.And waitba minute,whom she was talking about?does she know about me and farha? "mom,what ....what are you talking about?"

"oh please you dont have to act so innocent in front of me,i know very well what you did to that innocent little child.Jahid told me everything how you trap her in your love games then throw her out as if she is a trash.I knew you are a playboy,powerful businessman like your father,but i didnt knew that how great actot you are! How could you do that to her,tell me how could you?"

"mom...how do ...you.." "what do you think i left you that doesnt mean i stop care about you.I observed you from afar.I observed your childhood,yout teenage,how you did excellent job in business,how you became young elegable bachalor,how you have spotted with different girls in different day.How everyone fear you,how you dislike low status people.The way you were becoming mature ,more i had difficulty to recognize you,that you are the same lucas,my son who used to love people,who used to be happy in such a small matter.I indeed left you with your father but i never forget you,i never stopped loving you.

"so why,tell me why you left me,why didnt you take me with you,why you were not here to teach me how to be good,where were you when i was missing you so much,where were you when i was getting my success,when i was failing,when i was doing injustice to many people without no reason,why you were not there with me to teach me,to punish me,to show me the right path.Why you left me and dad?do you know how me and dad waited for you for 20 years?"

i was breathing hard at that moment ,what i said everything was true.I needed her at every moment of my life but she was not there,to pacify me,to complete us "20 fucking years we remain incomplete without you.In these 20 years there is no single night when dad didnt cried for you,he slept with guilt every night,he missed his wife,his angel every night.He didnt even look at into any other woman,he didnt gave any glimpse to them.For him it was only you and will always be you.But i think you didnt cared about us enough in these long 20 years,thats why you are living happily with your new boyfriend.I am sure you must be so happy while me and dad were miserable,so dont you give me that fake concern,dont you

slap

She slapped me ,she slapped me so hard that i fall back on the ground.I look at her and i realize she was shocked by her movement ,she wanted to caress my cheek where she slapped me but suddenly she stopped herself and changed her reaction "what do you think only you and your father missed me,only you people cried for me?huh tell me,what do you know,huh,what the hell do you know?how had i suffered through my whole marriage,how i only loved my husband but how he always took my love for granted!

i gave my virginity,my heart,i changed myself so that i can fit into his classy life.How he used to despise me at the beginning of our marriage just because i was old fashioned,middle class,virgin secretary of your grandfather.Like your father your grandfather also thought that if i come into his son's life then his son will leave his playboy image and will become a family man.