chapter 26

Farha pov:

I was roaming in a beautiful garden, with so many flowers, especially my favorite one was there. Colorful butterflies were sparkling because of sunlight. I was searching for something as if waiting for someone.

Suddenly, two hands embraced me from behind. A peaceful smile shone on my face as if I knew who was there. I turn back to hug him back. I felt love as if I belong to that person's arms.

Suddenly, I felt pain in my back. It stings so bad so I put my hand to feel why it's paining so much, then I saw blood. Someone stabbed me on my back. I notice that the person who was hugging me stabbed me, but why?

I realized my surroundings transform from sunny to cloudy as if a storm will come at any time. I was crying but not because of pain but for the betrayal of that person. He was laughing, his laugh was increasing the more I was screaming in pain as if he was mocking me.

When he opened his mouth to say something and the words killed me more

You deserve it bitch

My nightmare woke me up, I was sweating, my body starts shaking, I looked for Lucas but he was not there on the bed. I got scared, I was feeling like that person will kill me any time.

I got up from the bed and ran from the room to find Lucas, but I didn't find him anywhere. I was screaming by his name, I need him

Lucas...Lucas.. plz save me, plz he will kill me, Lucas where are you, plz love save me. Plz save your angel plz plz I need you. lucaaaaaaas

After that, I don't know what happened to me but I found myself alone on the bed.

I saw that everyone was there, my ammu was in tears, abbu and uncle was pacing and uncle was talking with someone on the phone, then my younger sister looked at me

'apu, everyone look apu is awake. Allah ta-alar rohmot, my goodness u scared us, what happened to u?

"wa..t.er" I couldn't speak, my throat was paining. Fariha ran downstairs to grab a glass of water, then abbu came to me and hugged me tight and patted my head.'baccha what happened to u, when we heard your scream we rushed off to see what happens but we saw u were laying down on the floor,u are unconscious for three hours. What were you doing downstairs, I thought u were sleeping' Then I remember what happened I saw a bad dream, I was looking for Lucas, yes Lucas where was he? then I notice everyone was there except Lucas ."abbu where is Lucas?"

at first, abbu didn't say anything, then he says that"baccha, uhhm Lucas has to go in the early morning, he got a call from the office so he and adam had to go back, he wanted to wake u up but u were so tired so he didn't bother.

On the other hand, uncle screamed at the person who was on the phone"what do u mean he is busy! Don't u forget who are you talking to, do u want to get fired? ok give the phone to Adam, ya adam it's Mason what happened, where is Lucas, Farha has faint and she needs her husband. I mean which husband leaves his wife on the next day of marriage. Ok ok, I see,dont have to tell him, I will talk to him later, bye.

He hangs up the phone then he realizes I woke up. 'O my God, Farha are u alright, what actually happened?' Then I told them everything, I know it was embarrassing because I freaked out because of some dream "I am sorry because of me u all got worried but the dream felt so real and I became more afraid when I didn't found Lucas beside me. I am really sorry" ammu came and hug me, I felt so peaceful in the arms of her, I lay on her lap and trust me nothing can be compared with mother's love, thank goodness ammu is here.