chapter 41

We were sitiing at a coffee shop,he was just sipping his black coffee and i was holding my coffee mug,staring outside.We both didnt knew what to say,because even though he helped me when i needed the most still we never shared any friendly talk before that and after my wedding i didnt see him that much.So i wasnt sure what to say because our last encounter wasnt very good one.

"so ...how are you?" 'huh...I am fine,actually very much happy than 3 years ago." "i am glad that to see you finally smiling.I was really shocked to see you here,actually didnt expect.Specially in uncle john's flower shop" "ya i didnt expected too that you are uncle john's nephew,I am glad we meet again.Actually i wanted to say thank you for the last time' "for what?" "for handling me in my crucial state,calling abbu and help us by finding a good lawyer,because of you they dont know about my baby.So thank you very much for that" "you dont have to thank me for that,i would have done that even if i didnt knew you,i couldnot see any woman to suffer like that and why should not i helped you?you were the victim of abuse relationship with the person whom i used to call my best friend,my brother.I still wake up from the dream where i saw you to scream from the nightmare that he gave it to you and i think i would never be able to forget,i still think how you had tolerated all that bullshit?"

"I dont know adam how i had survived from that.But nowadays i dont even remember those days,because of my loved ones,they helped me a lot,because of them i am still breathing otherwise i dont know that what kind of sin i would have done after that betrayal."

"you are very strong woman,farha.you always were,actually people think that if you hit or force any woman then you think that you are strong from that woman,but its a man's foolishness.A woman can never be weak,though circumstances made her to tolerate lots of things but she is the most strongest creature in the world.A woman can handle any situation,she goes through lots of pain but that makes her even more stronger than before but not all woman can do that." He just sighed after the sentence,his mood suddenly changed.There was tear in his eyes..."There are so many women out there who took her own life beacuse she couldnot tolerate the unbearable torture,betrayal whom she used to love once in her life" i dont know but i think there was something else in his talk,there was a hidden pain in his words,i wanted to ask him, he was looking like as if he was talking from his own experience...before i ask my phone starts ringing...

I look at the caller name and saw suhana was calling me,so i picked up "api where are you?shehzad said that you were not in flower shop.When i went there aunty emily said that you went somewhere with uncle john's nephew!api do you know the man?usually you are not comfortable with any man other than our family,so where are you? api you are now freaking me out,are you ok?is everything alright?its been 2 hour you are not here yet,api why are you silent?api ..hello are you there?stay there i am coming to pick you up right now"

I dont know if i should be glad or slap her head ,she was acting like ammu,how do i speak if she doesnot let me? i just mentally slap my forhead,i saw adam was looking at me with a concern eyes like is everything alright "suhana,suhana let me speak you chatter box,how will i talk when you continuously asking me questions?" "sorry api,i was just concerned for you,you know that api""hmm,actually i am with some friend from london" "what ?london,what are you doing with the people of that place?" i know her concern for me,she really dont want me to have any connection from that place,she knows very well how that place still affects me "suhana,but all people are not bad from there,some are friend for a lifetime,who helped me in my bad time,i am with that person"

"still, tell me api who are you with?" "i will tell you at home but dont tell ammu anything you know that how will she react,just take care of theo,i will be right back after some time,ok bye" I look at adam,he was just grinning like a weird man i dont know why "why are you grinning?"