chapter 53(unedited)

Third person pov//

Life do not make any justice with the innocent one.

She was not the only one who is suffering, those persons who loves her, adores her, were suffering too.
They are crying their heart out for the person who only learn to love and to forgive.

When doctor gave them ultimatum, from that moment lucas is lying his head in front of her room. He is sitting there like a motionless person.

And if we talk about the others, they just wanted to stop the time, but deep inside they knew it was not possible. They were all scared of losing her.

3 hours later doctor ran towards them with a report.Whenever they used to saw the doctor they were terrified about hearing another bad news but they had no idea about what is going to happen.Doctor was huffing after running so much,he was happy,he was glad that finally he had the good news."guys....i...i have news about her report" they all stood up immediately except lucas...he was staring at the floor ,unconscious  about what was happening around him and it didnt go unnoticed by justin.When everyone was forming their happy tears justin went towards lucas and kneel down.He then touched his shoulder and called his name "lucas,did you heard that we have found a donor,now your love will smile like she always used to,now we are going to operate her" then lucas realized what he heard that moment,he woke up from his dazed and hugged justin tightly,he was sobbing."Oh my
...my..god..thank you so much god...oh god...please please oprate her ,operate her as soon as possible...please i want her to be alright as soon as possible.Please i beg you..." "i will,we are actually getting ready for the operation...you all have to wait for some hours and pray that the operation go successful.Just some more time.."

With that justin went for her opeartion when everyone was praying because they just passed one step,now they just want the operation go successfully.

Times were running out,lucas was sitting on the bench whike tapping his legs continuously and his eyes were red shot because of the lack of sleep.His mother sat beside him and took his head in her lap,she knew her son was scared,he was shaking out of nervousness,she knew the tension was killing him.Even mason came beside them and patted his hand through his hair.The scene was looking like exact 23 years ago when he was liitle ,when he had his both parents.6 hours have passed but there was no news from doctor.Many things was going on in his mind.Whether she will wake up or not,will the operation will go successfully or not,if he ever able to see her smile or not,will god be merciful to her or not,what will he do if she do not respond again,he will die if something will happen to her.So many bad thoughts were roaming in his mind which he didnt wanted to.His heartbeat will be normal.again when he will her voicw again.His mind will be in peace when he will see her beautiful face again.On the other hand jahid was noticing his all action,he was realizing that may be he was changing for good.

8 hours have been passed and lucas was losing his control,his patience,he was scratching his neck which was now red.He was wiping his tears which was flowing unconsciously.He wanted to be strong but he cant.There was no news about her what the hell the doctor is doing?in one side he was losing his all patience on thw other side deep inside he was convincing himself that to trust on doctor,on god,everything will be alright,just control yourself,for you,for farha,for everyone who was present here for his love.

Half an hour later doctor finally came out ,they all run towards him especially lucas."doctor what happen?is she alright?she is good right?tell me doctor please.." "everything is alright,operation went successful,thank god we have found that donor at the right time,otherwise...anyway everything is good,she is good,she will be healthy as horse just need rest for some days and then everything will be alright like before"

Jahid was hugged his wife while forming happy tears,emily hugged john.Suhana also hugged her parents while rehan and mason was hugged and thanks justin for his success.And lucas ,he's just fell on his knees while thanking god and interwined his like begging "thanks justin,thank you so much for saving her,thanks god ,thank you so much doctor for giving me another chance to see my love again,to make her healthy again" "i have just done my work,all thanks goes to god and mr bateman who helped us to find donor,so you all should thank him"