chapter 40

Farha pov//

"theo baby,where are you?i am gonna get you,you cannot hide from me for so long" i was playing hide and seek with my baby,he was hiding from me ,i dont know where,when i was about crossing our sofa i heard some giggling.So i went from the opposite side and catch him from behind"gotta' "ammu you are no fun" he just pouted and i swear he was looking sooooo cute with his chubby cheeks

So i went from the opposite side and catch him from behind"gotta' "ammu you are no fun" he just pouted and i swear he was looking sooooo cute with his chubby cheeks

i was trying to hold my laugh,i just act like i was thinking something"uhmmm so my theo what should i do so that i can be fun........i get it,do you remember the tickle monster...lets play tickly tickly what say baby" "ammu no.." he was about to escape but i caught him and starts tickeling him.Our laughter was echoing in the house,i was so blessed that our house was full of laugh.

Suddenly i felt something heavy in chest,i was feeling pain.I understood why i was having pain,then i heard someone's voice"shehzad baba abraham is looking for you" i saw rehan was standing before us,he took theo from me in his arms "uncle abraham is awake?really.Ammu i will play with you later,bye bye" he ran off from rehan's arms.

"api how many times do i have to tell you,dont stress yourself up,its not good for you.Even laughing hard can be the cause of pain,wait..have you take your pills today?" oops.. i just bite my tongue "i knew it,thats why i brought your pills with me,now be a good girl and gulp all your pills"

i took the pills and gulp it,he hand me over a glass of water " you know rehan,sometimes you act like a big brother of mine,i think you forgot i am the eldest one here" "oh really ...? huh ,then let me tell you you dont act like one,how many times i have told you to take care of yourself,take the medicine in time,dont work hard or give so much pressure on yor body.But you dont listen to me and starts whinning .So i have to act like a big brother here and dont forget i am your doctor also.

He sighed,he knew how he was acting "Api... i know you want to live like a normal people, but you know about your condition,just wait for more time so that i can find a donor.Then you can do whatever you want."

"i know you are doing so much for me,you are even hiding my problem from everyone, even from fariha.Dont worry i know allah will not let me die now,when my baby needs me so much.I want to see him  become an adult, a good gentleman,a good human being .After that i have no problem to die.I only have one goal,which is to raise my theo like my abbu raise us.With so much love.I have no worry,i have my faith in allah,he will send someone for me for sure."

"i also pray and hope we can find a donor so that we can transplant before time,i just want you to have a operation before its too late.But like you said we can wait for allah's order and i know he will not let you to do anything.Allah never hurt the innocent one and you have never done anything wrong to others.Nothing will happen to you."

I just sighed,i know he was scared for me.Even i was scared but i cant show him.I have to be strong,for me,for my baby,for my family.

After our conversation i went straight to 'rosa'.I mean i am working here since 6 months but this shop never failed to give me peace,make me smile,i just love it.