chapter 7

Farha pov//

It's been 14days, I started to adjust here, it's different from my hometown. the environment, food, and people everything is different. Their thinking way of living different from the people I know but at least they are humble and like the way I am. I also join the company, at first I was so nervous because it was my first experience to work in this big company or can I say in any company. I have no experience but uncle mason assure me that I can do this. When I entered the company everyone was watching me like what I was doing with their boss before that I have told uncle not to mention anyone that we live in the same house or he is my father's friend. Anyone will think that because of him I am here. I just want to prove myself if I can't I will resign. I cannot snatch another deserving person's right. uncle mason was like...

"Ok ok, I get it. I will treat u like any other employee but if u have any problem u will come to me at that moment do you get that? Okay uncle, if I have any issues I will tell you. Ok done so right now I can introduce u to ur colleague's don't worry they are good"With that he starts to introduce me to the other people.
"Guys this Farha Rahman, our new intern. She will work here from now and I hope you all will help her to cope up. So, guys, this is it, Farha you can join the other people."

"Thank you, sir", after giving his warming smile he went to his room. Other people start to make conversation with me.

" Hey girl, I am Nia and these two are Liam and Cathy ."

Hi guys, nice to meet u."now let's get back to work otherwise the boss will not like it. but we can meet for lunch, what say?" yeah that's a good idea, we can get to know each other and you look sweet and simple not like the other bitches."

Ok, I will. you all also are sweet.

Then I and Nia went to our department because I and Nia are from finance and Liam and Cathy from marketing. In our work time, Nia helped me so much that my nervousness was slowly fading. I didn't notice when lunchtime came and Nia came to my desk, "hey Farha, It's time for lunch, let's go they are waiting for us"

"Ok let's go". After that, we went to the canteen and saw Liam and Cathy are waving at us. We sat with them and ordered our lunch. My lunch was different from them because in my hometown I preferred to eat "vat and different torkari" (rice and various curry) but in here I can't eat that, so I had to manage with the thing they serve here.

Anyway, we were eating suddenly Liam started to talk "girl you are lucky that devil is not present here, otherwise, he would make your life hell"

I don't why I became curious, so I asked him "what devil?"

Liam rolled his eyes dreamily "Devil! Not just any devil, I am talking about a hot devil. When you will see him you will understand. If you feel nervous then babe, it's not the right time. I don't know what will happen to you when the real devil will come"

Wha..a..t? I start sweating. So I asked them in my trembled voice "What devil?" suddenly Nia smack Liam in the head "owwww what was that, why did you hit me?" (with a little pout)

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you scaring the poor soul? Let her breathe, it's her first day and I don't want her to die in a heart attack."

"Nia what devil is Liam talking about?"

"Oh, my poor girl! Don't get scared. He's talking about our new boss.new CEO of this company. He's psycho, in the first day he fired 5 people, can you believe that? Just because they looked average. He ordered every person to bow at him, not to ask back any questions. If he says anything we have to maintain even if we like it or not, otherwise, he will fire all of us."

"But the thing that attracts people is his look. His muscles, abs can u believe 8packs. every girl wants him and every man wants to be like him. He is very much serious about his work, if he wants something he will get it anyhow. He never had a girlfriend and has always been seen with different sexy girls. Model, TV personality, actress all are his bed warmer. Girls say he is a Greek God. People say he is ruthless and do not want to cross path with him.no one have the guts to challenge him or make him mad otherwise he will Ruin him." Liam said with one go.

Cathy gasped, "Woah, how did you get all this information!"

Liam scoffed, Obviously, from magazines and tabs. I follow him, and so what I can't have him but I can ravish him from far you know." He winked at me and Nia just roll her eyes "ya ya whatever, but whatever Liam says it's true. So, as a friend, I suggest you to stay away from him as far you can. You are an angel & he is the opposite. I don't think you will see him that much because you are an intern and he never bothers to cross paths with an intern like us which is good. I hope you understand."

After hearing that I understood that they are talking about uncle Mason's son and I agree with Nia. I don't want to cross the path like that person. He seems a real devil and I get easily scared of that type of personality. Now I remember I have to live with that devil, but uncle says he doesn't live with him that much so I will not see him that much. Even if he comes to the mansion I will not let myself come in front of him. Hey Allah, just keeps him away from me. I just want to complete my study and internship, then I will go back to my country and my family.

Some hours later...

It's 8 pm and my first day came to an end also time to go home. suddenly my phone vibrate, I saw uncle mason's message:

Hey dear, your work time is up. Come and meet me in the parking lot. Your father and I are waiting for you. We're going to the house together.

I smiled at my uncle's message. He takes care of me like a daughter. Sometimes I feel I have two fathers.

After saying goodbye we went home together, yes now I call the mansion "home" I don't know why. Then we finished our dinner together with my first-day experience. Then I went to sleep.

Suddenly I woke up, but it was not for an unusual reason. I usually wake up at midnight to drink water. So, like every night from out of habit, I start feeling thirsty and guess what, I didn't bring a water bottle with me.

So I came to the kitchen to drink water. Suddenly I felt someone is behind me. I got scared and turned around to look behind slowly. Then I saw a man and the minute I was about to scream he cover my mouth with his palm. I didn't look at his face first but when finally I look into his eyes trust me, I felt like I saw the most beautiful deep blue eyes.

Uffff it was the longest chapter I have written. so guys what do u think about whom Farha saw? Leave your comments and don't forget to share, follow and vote .bye bye😊