chapter 32

Farha pov//

1month later:

Today Lucas has invited someone, maybe a business associate or something. I was in charge of serving the person, he clearly instructs me not to cook anything, he doesn't want that person to vomit while eating. According to him, my cooking is not worth for eat to anyone and he has some reputation. So he hired some cook and some help. I didn't see the person when he came because I was busy in the kitchen. So when it was about time to serve me and some help bring all the food and put the dish on the table.

They were laughing over something they stopped when I brought the wine, while I was serving the other person was looking at me from head to toe. When I was about to go I heard him ask Lucas "who is the man?" "who?" "that girl wearing a black dress" then Lucas look at me "oh she is the caretaker of my house" huh caretaker, he is right I am indeed the caretaker +washer+cleaner+cook. Then Lucas called me to say that I was done for today, I can go to my room. With that I left the place, I don't know but why do I am having the feeling that someone is staring at me.

An hour later I decided to come out of my room, I realize there was no one in the hall, so I thought the guest has already left. After grabbing the water bottle from the kitchen I was about to go to my room suddenly someone grabs my hand and the water bottle fell from my hand. I land on that person's chest. I was about to fall when he grabbed my waist at first I thought it might be Lucas but the person's touch was not familiar, it doesn't felt right. When I look at the person my eyes got widen.

It was the guest of Lucas. He smirks at me and he was looking at my chest like a pervert. I was trying to step back from him but he was tightening his grip on my waist.

"Sir what are you doing, please, please leave me" I was feeling very uncomfortable and disgusted "tell me one reason that why should I leave you when you are looking ravishing and yummy" he starts licking his bottom lip." Wha...a...t! si...r, what are you ta..talking about??? please sir this is wrong, I have a husband" at first he frowns his brows then that disgusting smirk came back to his mouth "ooh really, so then where is your husband, huh?"

I start looking for Lucas but there was no one, my eyes were longing for my husband to rescue me from this pathetic man, but there was no one to hear my voice (Lucas where are you, please save me) "ooh so you are really playing hard huh,dont worry no one has to know babe, it will be just you and me. One hour is enough to taste the hell out of you, your boobs, your swaying ass is calling for his daddy, so just stop talking and let's get into some room so that I can taste you without any disturbance" then suddenly he shifts his hand from my waist to my behind and when he was about to kiss me, I didn't realize what got into me with full force I jerked back from him and slapped him hard in his cheek. He became so furious and was about to grab me again I kicked into his private part and ran to my room without looking back.

I was literally become a sobbing mess, the way that person was talking really disgusted me, I wanted to scratch his face, I was having the feel to kill him, how dared he! how dare he lay his filthy hands on me! he wanted to do dirty things with a married woman, how a person can be that much disgusting. I was cursing him in my mind and crying my heart out. I wanted to share with someone how I was feeling, I wanted to punish that person.

In such time a wife depends on her husband but where is he when his wife was about to lose her dignity, her respect, the things that a girl only reserves for her life partner. Huh, what a shame, what a shame of him.

I was crying for like half an hour or could be for more in my room. Then suddenly someone opened my door with a thud sound. At first, I got scared to think that the person might be the guest but then I look carefully at the person whose eyes were red, he was fuming with anger.