chapter 48

Farha pov//

I dont know how i will handle this situation.I mean in one hand my family were barking against each other and on the other hand here i am sitting beside the man whom i used to love once, whom once destroyed me.All the kids were sleeping otherwise they would get scared by the situation.Specially theo if he see his uncle friend in this situation.Rehan was busy examining him . "api i think he got pneumonia.He is having breathing problem.Plus he has fever, he is sweating and shivering a lot and its getting worse.We have to shift him to the hospital but i dont know how because all roads are blocked.I think we have to treat him at home and api i dont know how to say this thing,actually its kind of scary" "huh?what,is he all right?" "api..well,i think he got abused some times ago or something but i saw bruises"

"What,Its impossible!what makes you say that?" "api while i was changing his clothes i saw some marks all over his body" "oh wait...i think it might be happened when abbu hit him with stick"  "no ,at first i thought it too but there was some old marks i think it might be belt or something.His chest shoulders,back was full of bruises,some are new but most of them are old" "what?bruises,but how can he got those bruises,i mean he used to be a wrestler in high school ,uncle once told me.So how can he got this?" "i dont know, but we have to treat him and take care of him very carefully ,i think he is not taking care of himself.I have now changed his clothes and i am going to my room so that i can bring some medicine,also have to stop them"

"i know they are upset because of my decision but how can i leave someone who is in his almost dying state,it was so horryfying to look him like this.You have no idea how he used to groom himself,how his look was so important for him but now i dont know why he is doing this act." really i dont understand why is he doing this,there's nothing left to fix.I have to do something before its too late and if i dont do anything it will also effect to theo which i dont want.

While we were talking i heard something broke and their voices were getting more loud.I have to do something.

When i came out of the room i saw everyone stopped whatever they were doing,i look at the glass which was broken and its pieces were everywhere.I didnt said anything to them just start to clean the pieces "baccha what are you doing,you brought that bastard to our house?" "yes,what were you thinking before doing that,did you forget everything?did you forget how that man kept you and treat you as a prisoner.Did you forget how that man trap you and made fake relationship,did you forget
you were about to die while giving birth..."

"no,no i didnt forget anything,i didnt forget how he made my life miserable.But tell me if we torture him,left him outside to die,become like him ,merciless? then there would be no difference between us and him.I dont want to be like him,you didnt raise me to be that much heartless.And dont mixed my genourosity and kindness with love.No i dont love him anymore,i dont feel anything for him not even hate becuase he is not worth for my any kind of emotion.I want to move on ,we all have to move on.I helped him beause i considered him as a beggar who was lying out there as a helpless.So what he did so many miserable things in the past we should not forget that because of him  i got my theo,my baby.He may have did so many wrong things but he gave me my one and only theo.If he create mess in my life then he also gave me the purpose of my living.I think even allah is also telling me to move on,because my baby got the exact feature of his dad,so when he will grow up how we will manage. If we do not forgive that man then you all will feel uncomfortable,uneasy to be free with theo and one day or another he will get to know about his father's deed,then allah forbid he might start to hate his face and i dont want anything like that,so we all should move on , forgive the person who hurt us, not because we want to but we have to becuase its for our own good.

And do we really want our baby to become a revengeful person,heartless like him.You tell me abbu,ammu is this lesson we learnt from you?you alwyas teach us how to love someone,how to be forgive someone but we should not do the same mistake that led us to the destruction.We all know this hateness,this anger,this revenge will led us nowhere.But forgiving anyone doesnt mean that we should forget everything.We just have to be alert and careful before believing someone,think 100 times before you are sure about that if the person is worthy for your heart,your trust,your treasure.Dont you all agree with me?