chapter 36(part 1)

Lucas pov//

I am running after someone as if I am trying to catch that person. A beautiful black-haired innocent girl is calling me to catch her. 

The more I want to catch her, the more she is going away from me " angel where are going? you know I can't stay away from you." then she stops running and starts giggling"hahaha" her smile was so beautiful but suddenly her beautiful smile turns into a cry. But why is she crying! "why are you lying, Lucas! why are you still lying? It was you who made me like this, so I am only fulfilling your command. I am running away from you, from your hell" then she starts running from me, she is going far away from me. I wanted to chase after her but I feel like my feet weren't helping me, as if I was just stuck where I was 'angel stop, stop, don't run away from me, angel..."

whoa, what just I saw! who was that girl!

ugggh I think that acting really got me, angel, huh! (sarcasm) bullshit. 

Suddenly someone beside me starts wiggling 'hmmm, babe what happened, is everything alright? "Ya everything good. Now let me sleep" I was about to sleep when someone splashed water on my face "what the hell?' when I saw the person my eyes got widen "dad?!" then he did something unpredictable. He grabbed the girl's hair and wake her up."aaaah what the...     Mr. Manhattan!"  you slut get out of my property or I will kill you right here right now, do you get that you whore." ye...s I am, I am leaving." with that, she took all her clothes and leave my room.

'dad what are you..' punch he just punch me, he punches me on my face. Then he grabs me by my neck with so much force, when I was about to free myself he just kicks me on my stomach, he keeps kicking and kicking so hard that I didn't get the chance to protest. 

Whenever I fell on the ground, he picks me up and then again starts his beating. I don't know what happened but I couldn't take it anymore so I pushed him which made him stumble back." enough is enough dad, why are you hitting me, what did I do?"

"What did you do? how do you dare to ask me that question! how could you Lucas? Just to get some material things you throw away the biggest gift of your life? 

you not just only throw her, you abused her, broke that innocent girl so much god forbid if she will able to fixed herself again. 

You did not make crime, crime word would be so little against your deed. The things you have done is called sin, I will kill you, I will kill you today"

He starts looking for something like a maniac then his eyes fell at a whiskey bottle of mine, he took the bottle and break it in half." I will kill you today, you have no right to live' "stop it Mason have you gone crazy! he is your own son. Can you just what he have done, you didn't tell us what happened! "

"what do you want to hear mom, that your grandson raped someone's precious daughter! he not only raped her, he insulted her, threatened her to kill her whole family if she did not listen to him, can you believe it! mom, he became a beast. He cannot be my son, he cannot be my son.

 He did not only ruin our friendship, he raped his own wife, kept her like a damn prisoner then he insulted her in front of everyone. I can't even imagine what she had to go through, how much she was scared, how she waited for help but no one was there to help her mom, her abbu who never raise a finger on her, because of this bastard she had to go through so many pain, don't know how many nights she spent while crying! mom..mom... I failed to raise him"

I never saw dad in this helpless situation. He is crying, my dad is crying because of me. Even my grandma shed some tears while consoling dad. He is now on his knees. I don't know, I never thought my deed would break my dad so much.

"you know mom, she is just like my Emily, my angel. Do you remember how was she, how delicate she was, how naive, how lovable she was!

 In my whole life I have always thought about how could I be so lucky to have that woman in my life. She was made for this devil so that she could keep me sane, teach me how to love, care, to breathe. To introduce me to what is family, how to love anyone without any condition.

 But beast like me, like him, do not deserve angel-like them. Beastlike us does not deserve happiness mom. Mom..mom he did... he did... "

A tear escaped through my eye after watching him sobbing really hard.

My dad, who never cried in front of anyone, is crying his heart out because of me. Because of me, he is shedding his tears. My grandma Is patting him while he looks like a lost child, and I am staring at him without knowing what to do.

"Mason please, stop it. It will affect your health. I know he did a crime and for that, he will obviously face his punishment, police will handle him. People like him do not deserve to be in a family, they don't know how to treasure someone, beast-like he has no place in our life."

"crime? it, not a crime mom, it was sin, what he did was sin! He ruined her life, Zahid's precious daughter. The daughter he was always proud of, and this bastard, this bastard ruined that person's daughter who saved me, saved my angel, saved this bastard. Because of that person, my angel is alive, my love, my wife, my breathe is alive."

"what! dad, dad what are saying? what do you mean by he saved her, saved us! Dad, mom is not alive, she is dead, don't make him so important. I know you are lying to save that driver!

 He always manipulate you, he always makes sure you listen to him, they made problem between us, they made you hate me, hit me, he make sure you prioritize his daughter, he always wants your wealth dad, they ...

slap

suddenly the smack fell to the ground. He took my shoulder and keep punching me "you disgusting thing..punch.. who filled these things in your mind, huh! tell me, bastard. Who ..punch... it always about wealth, it is about money for you ..only money that matters to you punch money..money...huh..money.. punch..punch

then someone took him from me, my jaw starts hurting, dad was shouting, he wanted to punch me more but adam was stopping him"leave him, uncle. He doesn't even deserve your curse, your beating.

 What he did is beyond anyone's imagination. I really feel disgusting to call him my friend. Uncle police will punish him for his crime, please uncle your condition is getting worse, stop it"

"leave me, Adam, you know what he just said! he said Zahid is after my wealth. Huh, my wealth! What he did for us if he ever asks for my whole wealth I will give him without even thinking."

 He then looked at me with his red eyes and said "You want to know what that driver did, huh! then listen, listen carefully because of him you are not an orphan yet, because of him your mother is still alive. Yes, she is still breathing though my love is far away from me, she is still alive, I am still breathing because she is alive."

my eyes got widen, what he just said? mom, mom is alive, but where, where is she...? how Zahid is related to all of this. Even Adam was shocked by his confessions when he left dad and step back at that moment dad got on his knees and I, I was still in shock, lost my words.

"My one mistake made her leave me, my one mistake broke our heaven, my one mistake got her into depression, my one mistake snatched her beautiful smile, my one mistake caused that accident, my one mistake lost the upcoming gem of our life whom we were about to get after so many struggles, my one mistake killed our unborn daughter, my angel's precious daughter."

oops sorry for the cliffhanger, part 2 will be published tomorrow, so wait for a new more twist and leave your comments, follow, vote, and share my book. Until then...Byeeeee😊😊