chapter 54(unedited)

Its been 24 hours of her operation and she was still unconscious.In every 30 minutes lucas keep asking justin when will she wake up and all that.All patients,nurses,doctors,passers by  around him was watching his madness.At one moment justin just pissed off and told her family to tie him up with her room.He is just a doctor not god and when will she wake up its up to her.So just have patience and if he ask him another time he will definitely give him injection which will made him faint for some time.It was adam who assured him that he will not let lucas to disturb him anymore.

On the other hand mason was observing adam too much.He knew something was off,he knew him better than he knew his own son.He not only raised lucas but also adam.He was noticing that adam was behaving way too normal.It was still bothering him that how adam got the donor within some hours?and whoever was asking the question he was keep changing the topic.Mason knew that very well adam was the opposite of lucas and he knew how to hide his feelings very well like he used to in his childhood.So he knew he needed to ask him,if everything alright or not.He went toward adam and asked him come for a second.

They went to a corridor where was less people,mason wanted to talk to him alone.So he was waiting for people to vacant the corridor and it was midnight so after some time the corridor was empty enough.So mason thought it was the right time to talk about "uncle whats the matter?do you want to talk about something?" "you tell me adam,is everything alright with you?" "me?what can happen to me?i am alright,what made you think..." "i know you very well,you may be not my real son but i have raised you from the moment i have found you and your mother in that horrible state.You are like my son adam and from the moment we have found the donor i knew something was off.Why you are not telling us anything ?even doctor was not giving any information about the donor.There is definitel6 something fishy.So will you tell me or i have to find out in my own way?i may be in my wheelchair but i am still the mason manhattan who can do anything what he wants and you should know that very well that how i handled your powerful father.So i am asking you for the last time will you tell me or not?"

adam still didnt said anything which made mason angry,he was about to go then he heard adam's shaky voice which made him stopped and forced him to look back.He couldnt believe in his ears,if he was having hearing problem so he asked him another time to sure himself "what did you just say?"you are lying right?tell me you didnt do that,adam tell me you are lying" "no i am not lying...i have finally did it...she was dead already so why not?i was waiting for the moment when she will wake up again and kiss my forhead the way she used to.I was a fool uncle who was waiting for 15 years,15 years uncle for her to wake up but i have failed.I was fooling myself by making myself to believe she can be normal again,i didnt even cared about what those doctors said.I didnt pulled off her life support,she was in coma for 15 years.I was convincing myself that she will wake up any time but deep inside i knew that she will not wake in any time,she was done for good when that filthy bastard attacked her again.I still cursed the moment when i was not there to save her.I promised her uncle ,i had promised mom that i will never leave her side whatever happen but i failed.If i didnt had went to that summer camp,if i didnt have listened her wish to become a normal boy,to live like a normal high school boy then i would have there to help her.That man hit her head so brutally that made her went into coma.I didnt heard her giggle for freaking 15 years...it was only her and me in my life.Everyone thought we might be a happy family but no one knew what used to happen inside our house until you came.

When...when i looked at farha she was same as mom.My mom was the best woman that i have ever met.Not only because of she gave birth to me,she was warm hearted,she was kind she knew how to love ,how to care the person she loved.She never received love in her marriage,their marriage was just a business deal and he even treat her like a business deal.I will never forget the look whenever that man used to bring mistresses and how he....." he broke down by remembering his broken family,how his mother have wasted her all life just to save her own son.Tears were forming from mason's eyes ,he kept patted adam's back,he knew how he sufered in his childhood. "my mom she w....wa..was an angel but a broken one.I still remember her crying while he used.." "ssh sssh..adam dont..just forget those moments...he is gone..he will never come in your life again"

"when i saw farha's state in the hospital she was reminding me mom,how mom used to scream like that...thats the reason i couldnt forgive lucas..i never thought lucas would have become like that man.Thats why i became so much attached to farha,she remind me of mom,how she used to cares me,how she used to protect her loved ones,how she used to be so strong.And farha is like another version of mom.Thats the reason i have decided to take this big step.I have decided to give mom's heart to farha.Only farha deserve mom's heart and in this my mom can live through farha.

Uncle...my...my hands were shaking when i was pulling off her all wires that were connected to her for such a long time.Now she will live again and finally she will find her happiness again and this time i will also protect her like a brother.Uncle she will find her happiness again,my mom will rise again ,she will smile again,wont she?" mason couldnt stopped his tears this time,he was having the same felling when he first met 8 years old adam.How he became such a good hearted man when his own father was like that?it would be his mother who raised him like that and because of his one decision he not only saved farha but so many other people who was connected to her.He was so proud of him,how could he not deserve love?

"is that true?" they realized someone was hearing their conversations.Lucas couldnt believe that adam took that hard decision just to save farha.He knew how his mother was his everything.Everyone knew that his mother will never wake up but he didnt believe that.He kept his mom in his house in under observation.And after 15 years he took that decision and he knew how adam was feeling right now.So he ran towards him and hold his legs. "oh my god adam,why...why you didnt told me...why you didnt told me that you were suffering...thank you so much for saving her.Thank you so much for your scarifice,i will never,,never ever forget what you have done for all of us....thank you.... thank you... thank you ,you are not only my friend,you are our saviour." Adam then pull him from his legs and made him to stand straight "i didnt saved her for you,there are many people who needs her,her son needs her mostly and she worth it.I am warning you if i ever see her cry again because of you,thistime i will definitely kill you..mark my words." "i swear to god,i will never let her cry again,i will make her the happiest woman in the world,i will give her all the happinesa which she deserves..you just wait..i will do everything to make her and our baby happy.I will die before doing the same mistake...i.swear" then they hugged like  old times.

"I need both of your words that no one should know about our conversation specially farha,otherwise it will hurt her,she will think that because of her my mom died which is not.She will live her life in guilt which i dont want...so promise our talk should not be out from here"

"we promise..."

So the mystery of farha's donor has been solved.I hope you like the chapter,follow,vote and share my book.I will be very thankful.Bye😊😍😘