chapter 43

Lucas pov//

Its been 3 days i have met shehzad.We usually meet at the park and whenever he sees me a beautiful smile occure in his mouth.He run towards me and i catch him, then i throw him in the sky,again i catch him.Then he kiss me on my cheek and i kiss him on his forhead.Then i put him on the ground then starts play with him.Whenever i fail to catch him he tease me by showing his tongue out and me also make funny face to him.When i catch him i starts tickling him.Everyone who were passing by either they laugh at us or usually make comment "what a cute little baby and his sweet father playing with each other".

In these three days many people asked me how old is he,where is my wife,how sweet we are,best father-son duo.He kinds of look like me but he is not my son,how pity of me.I really wish him to be my son,its just a hope and dream of mine,nothing else.Me and his uncle also become good friends in these 3 days.Today i arranged mini picnic for me and him.I brought some snacks and he bought some healthy foods for him and some lunch for me.He told me that his ammu packed it for me and she is happy that i took care of him even though i know him for liitle time.

He said that his ammu will come today to fetch him,he said she wants to meet me, to thank me.Me also wants to see the mother of this cutie who raised him so well.I also want to thank her to make him such a lovable and well mannered boy.

Its getting dark and we were waiting for his mother.Shehzad was waiting with me by holding my hand,he was feeling sleepy so he kept rubbing his eyes.So i took him into my arms and trust me it was such a warm feeling,whenever i took him into my arms i feel like a proud father.Whether he is not my son i will always remember him as my son,i will nevet forget.

I was so engrossed with my thought suddenly my phone rang which made shehzad woke up.I saw rehan was coming towards us,so i put shehzad into rehan's arms and went far from where we were waiting . I receive my call "hello?ya mathhew tell me" "sir mr thompson called us that he will sign the contract tomorrow.His wife has delivered a baby boy and he want to spend some time with them,so he wants to final the deal as soon as possible.What should i tell him sir?" I know i should be happy that finally i am getting the deal but leaving canada means leaving shehzad.The thought of leaving him kills me but this day has to come one way or another so i have to make a decision whether its hard."ok lets seal the deal tomorrow,tell them we will come to his office" with that i cut the call.

When i was about to meet his ammu i couldnt believe what i saw,...i..i..am i seeing things?....am i dreaming ? or what...i...she...she..was...she how,how is it possible,what is she doing with him,why is he doing in her arms,what..no no no no,thats not possible,she cant,she ....she cant be his mother...i mean how.....my..my farha,my love,my wife has a child!what about..about..his father.I was straing at her she was looking soo beautiful,my love.Her dimple was showing whenever she laugh.I wanted to run after her and kiss her ,hug her,kneel down before her,beg her for forgiveness,beat me whatever she wants but..come back..come back to me my love.

Seeing her after so long my heart was aching,i was feeling something heavy on my chest.I know if i stay here for 1 more minute i will definitely have heart attack.so..i just run,run with all my energy.I couldnt face her,not now,i have to fix myself,i dont know what to think.I was running like a crazy man to my hotel.I went to my room and slammed the door hard.I starts to pace in my room.I was losing my sense,i wanted to rip my hair off,farha and shehzad....shehzad is her son?did she marry someone else?the thought of her with someone else like stabbing my heart continuously with some sharp object.But he told me that he has no dad,so how?how did that happened? My farha is a mother,i knew she would be an excellent mother,i am happy that shehzad is her son but she became pregnant with whom? i was thinking hard but couldnt find anything.

Suddenly i stop where i was,a thought really hit me hard. My hands starts sweating.Oh my god,oh my god,holy shit.He has the same blue eyes like me,he looked,he looked exactly like me.He..he is ..he is my son,oh my freaking goodness..shehzad..is..is my son.I have a son,i have a son with my farha,my wife,my love.We have a beautiful son.Thank you,,,thank you so much god,i am a dad.I am a dad.I starts jumping,i was laughing like a maniac,i wanted to share this with someone,but there was no one to share with so i open the window and starts screaming "wohooooooo i am a dad.Did you all hear that i am a freaking dad ,i am the father of a sweet liitle chatterbox.I am happy,i am sooooo happy.I have a baby with my love,with my wife,she completed me" i had the sudden urge to meet my jaan,but another thought came to me like a slap which made me stop