chapter 2

I was talking with my two sisters, Suhana and Fariha, at that moment Ammu came to our room "girls guess what, your abbu is coming next week" whaaaaaat?! We were so happy after all abbu was coming after 6 long months. We thought it will be awesome to throw a party for him.

After 1 week/

Today abbu's plane will land on Bangladesh. Me and Suhana went to the airport to receive him.

We were waiting eagerly, then I saw him, we ran to him like two little babies, me suhana, about we were hugging each other like there is no tomorrow.

Everyone was watching us but we don't care it's not like we see our abbu every day. After that, we went home but before stepping into our house, we blindfold abbu. When we told him to open his eyes and then...

"surprise..... "Abbu was literally crying"aww my princesses come " and we hug him tightly. Abbu for you we can do anything. Then abbu Ammu sat on the sofa and start to unpack his luggage.

At evening//

We were chilling and abbu starts to talk what he did in these six months " you know in these six months I missed all of you like crazy."

" Aww, abbu we miss you a lot"

  "Any way you know Mr Manhattan retired from his position and his only son take his position and became the CEO. You know his son is 5year older than our farha but totally different from her. He is very grumpy and everyone fears him but he is very good at heart. He doesn't talk to me like his father but he never did disrespect me.

Oh, by the way, Mr Manhattan was asking about Farha's further study that where will she study her master's. I told him I don't know whatever she felt right. Then he suggests me why not farha complete her master's in London and work as an intern in their company? I was so shocked at that time, I even told him that there is no need but he will never listen to me. So I had to agree with his term and take you with me in London but of course, with your consent, I will never do anything against your wish. I want to know your decision"

I was stunned after hearing this because Mr Manhattan has so many hotels they were like a billionaire and it is so difficult to get work at their office. Mr Manhattan himself suggest my name so how can I say no and it will be good for my future.

" So,what's your answer?" "yes abbu, I will go with you." "Are you sure baccha!  you are not saying to satisfy me, are you?" "No abbu whatever you think it will be best for me and also I will get the chance to stay close to you, plus it's good for my future, so why not."

"That's like my princess".

Suhana and Fariha were like" what about us, are we not your princess" "you both are also my princess, but what can I say Farha is our first"

" abbbu..." they were whining like a baby. Abbu stood up, "so I should call Mr Manhattan to tell our decision, and trust me it will be best for all of us"

Little did I know my one decision would  change my whole life