chapter 27

Farha pov:

I was busy working in our office or could say I was trying to work, just to divert my mind.

Suddenly I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I turn around and see Nia is standing behind me "oh Nia, when did u come?' 'seriously girl! I am standing behind you for 10 minutes and u didn't even notice!' "oh, I am sorry. I think I was too focused on my work that I didn't notice you, haha" I laughed hesitantly, she raises her eyebrow with 'dont u have any other excuse' look .'

"Farha, u really can't even speak lies. I think, no, I know something is off, I want every detail and we will talk about it during lunchtime and I will not listen to any lame excuse of yours!"

I gulped because I know Nia is really stubborn, she will do anything so that I can tell her everything and she can read me very easily. So I have no option to tell her everything.

So during lunchtime, we sat in the canteen "ok girl, now tell me, what's bothering you? You are looking gloomy and pale these days, you are not like this. Wait, Did that devil do something to you? Tell me, Farha. I know you are hiding something."

I was hesitating to tell her everything and I think she noticed my hesitation. so, she put her hands on mine "Look, if u dont want to share that's fine. But, you are my friend, if something bothering you then tell me without hesitation, it will make you ease."

I think she is right. I really need someone who will understand me and I can trust her she will tell no one "uhhm Nia, actually, I ... I got married" "what! I am sorry but I think I have heard that u got married!" when I didn't say anything she understood "seriously Farha! Are you really kidding me? You got married and u didn't bother to tell your friend! I mean I am sorry, but I dont think I can handle this anymore, goodbye" "Nia no. It's not like that. I want you to listen to me, then you can do whatever you want, but plz at least listen to me' she sighed and sat again on the seat "ok, tell me what do you want to say." so I tell her everything that really happened in these 8 months.

"Woah, so much happened in your life and you didn't bother telling me! ok, I will just let go, but, I think you should have considered it before getting married.

I mean don't you think everything has happened so suddenly? I mean I know, you both love each other but, I don't know why? I mean I am having the feeling that something is wrong." I was confused by her sudden intuition 'why Nia?"

"I know Farha you love him very much but don't you feel a little bit strange, that casanova like Lucas fell in love with a simple girl like you? I mean all of a sudden!

I mean u both have different personalities. He even proposed to you when he never believes in marriage.

Ok, I agree that love can change people, but why is he hiding your relationship? I mean don't mind, I am not turning you against him or telling you to doubt his intention, but, if he really loves you, so much possessive about you then he should have claimed you in front of everyone.

Ya, I know you have cleared about that part, those reporters and all that stuff. But still, I think you should have wait for a little bit, don't you think it's so sudden?

You are my friend girl, I will obviously want good for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

I was silent all this time. I know whatever she is saying all makes sense, but I should not lose my faith in him.

" I know Nia you always want the best for me. But, u know, in every relationship trust is like a heart, without a heart a body cannot live, just like that without trust, a relationship cannot live. Nia, is doing his best.