Chapter One- The escape

Jordan's POV.
    7 Hours sense lab explosion. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. My head was spinning. Literally, i kept turning around to make sure no one was going to sneak attack me.
  Hi, i'm Jordan. Jordan Sky to be exact. I'm 17 with dark brown medium length hair and dark brown eyes. I guess you could say i was a normal teenage girl. Until code:474 happened. That's when things went downhill. Anyway I was taken at age 5 by a lot of muscular men. They tortured and killed my parents. And i saw it right in front of me.
  -Flashback-
  I was woken from my sleep when 4-5 men grabbed me by my legs and arms so i wouldn't move."STOP IT!" My mother screamed. "SHE NEEDS ME PLEASE!" They then shoved a taser in her gut making her stream in pain. I cried for my parents and my body was aching from the pressure these men were putting. "TAKE ME NOT HER." My dad yelled. They took his life first. With a bullet to the head. I will never forget the way he looked at me and said his last words to me. "You are strong, you are powerful. I love you." BANG. Tears streamed down my face as i screamed and struggled against the mans grip, making it tighter.  "Mija, remember when life gets hard, we'll always be with you. I love you." BANG. There goes my mom. I struggled and screamed as i got thrown into a black van and it sped off. Iron chains holding me down making me feel weak. Little did i know. That was just the beginning.
  -End Flashback
    I dragged my wounded leg down a deserted road. Still smelling smoke from the lab, my so called 'home'. When i was first taken i had numerous tests ran. They soon missed a calculation and error:474 took place. I was 6 when this happened. Radiation hit me and everyone left me for there own lives. But instead of blowing up. I absorbed it. Turns out i've always had this weird power but it enhanced when i got struck. Ever sense then i was trained by Russians and told if i used my power against anyone, i would be sent to automatic death. I can move things with my mind, teleport, small x-ray vision and create a forcefield with my mind and hands. The only side effect was i would bleed from any area. My nose, mouth, ears, and even wrists. But only when i overdue myself is when i bleed from my head. With a weakness of Iron, that made me dizzy or black out.
9 hours sense lab explosion. I told myself. I was praying to find something. Anything, a store. Somewhere to get water. When my life was stolen from me i was isolated from everything. Never seen a mall , or went to a school. I was 'homeschooled' and i read about things in books. My thoughts were cut off by a bright light. FUCK YES. I found a gas station "Va-le-ro?" I asked myself. I dragged myself in and walked up to the front desk. "Hi, how may i help you." Stated the pale man behind the counter. He obviously hated it here i can feel it. "W-what time is it? And where am i?" I choked out. Gosh my mouth was dry. The man smirked at me. Weird. "Currently 12:09am ma'am. And you are 2.5 miles away from L.A. California." He glanced at my leg. "A-are you okay? Do you need me to call the police?" "NO!" I shouted. "That won't be necessary thank you." He gave me an unsure nod and pointed to the bathroom that stated womans, "there's a first aid kit in there under the sink." I nodded and shuffled towards the door. Once i got in i lied on the floor and treated my leg. This is gonna be a long night.