Chapter Ninety One-Hide n Seek P.1

a/n: ok so i wanted to make this like the first part sam did on his channel but literally no one was in it so it's just gonna be a mix of one and two so you won't know the winner LOL
Jordan's pov
Before Sam walked out of his own apartment he turned his camera off before turning to us. "Oh and, no powers." He smiled at our groans as he walked out the room. "Where are you gonna hide?" Aryia asked as he helped pull me to my feet. "I don't know, i'm not really experienced." I chuckled. "Well at least he's blindfolded." We walked over to the kitchen, where Jake was trying to help Tara into a cabinet above the fridge. I looked around and saw Colby and Kevin recording on their phones, so i stepped out of frame to help. I lifted her higher, gliding over Jakes fingertips and into the cabinet. Before they closed her in i saw her mouth a thank you to me, i waved a smile as they closed her in. "Hey come help me over here." I heard around me but saw no one. "Down here." I heard a crack in someone's voice, and when i looked down i almost burst into laughter. "Reggie why the heck are you under a stool." I crouched down to his level as he tried so desperately to fit. "Just help me please." I chuckled, but tucked his feet in on the sides for him and pat his knee before leaving. I walked around Sams apartment, if i just found a spot i could teleport there and wait. I walked into Sams filming room and see Aryia shuffling into Sams closet. Kevin and i watched as he struggled to fit in. "Guys my ass is too fat." I waved my hand, squeezing him into the tight space before Kevin and i moved the rack as far back as we could. "Thanks guys." He said, his voice barley peeking through. We laughed before jogging out the room quickly. Kevin took off, disappearing into Sams room with about half the people here. I saw Mike go into the restroom next to Sams filming room, so i followed. "Got room for one more?" I asked opening the door. "If you can find a spot, i'm going behind the curtain." I stood on top of the toilet, Mike filming where we were hiding so Sam could add it to his video later. We waited for a few minutes before Mike spoke up. "Hey Jordan, i want you to know i'm sorry." I scrunched my face in the dark, "for what?" He stepped out, switching the light on. "For that." He pointed to my cast before switching the light back off and stepping into his hiding spot. "Don't be sorry for doing your job Mike, i would do the same if i was you." I sighed out, shaking my head. "But that doesn't make it okay." He said sadly, i guess he really did feel bad. "If anything i was in the wrong there. I was killing people to live, you were defending them." I said. "Yeah okay, are we good?" He asked. "We were never not good." I chuckled, but quickly stopped when the door started knocking. The front door opened, but silence came for a little longer. "I forgot my gun so thank you to whoever put it here for me." I rolled my eyes, but kept my chill as i heard someone yell from another room. "You think you know your apartment until you're blind." Sam said, accidentally kicking an empty box that nearly missed the restroom Mike and I were in. "Ow," we heard Sam whine. Mike pulled his phone out, showing me pictures of a group chat with everyone and their hiding spots. He handed the phone to me to look through, i saw Brennen behind Sams clothes rack in his room, Devyn under Sams bed and Corey just under his covers. I smiled as i kept looking at pictures. Jake was behind a gap in the railing upstairs, Colby, Kevin, and Griffin in the restroom somewhat spread out. Kat was in the corner of the couch with Xepher across from her behind Sams plushie. Cassie behind the love sac upstairs, and Sirena behind his calendar not too far away. I handed Mike his phone back, after sending a picture of us two of course. Sooner or later we heard a squeal, and soon found out Xepher got caught in her spot. "I already knew that spot sucked man." She laughed. "Then why the heck did you choose it?" Sam asked loudly. "Because everyone took everywhere else!" She yelled laughing. I looked at Mike, waving to get his attention. "Should i through something?" His reaction was priceless. It was like he couldn't tell if he should or shouldn't give me permission to. "Do it." He said. I looked around, before finding a couple rolls of toilet paper and handing some to Mike. He chucked one, it hitting his ankle. "What in the hell." He yelled, looking around himself as he waved his gun. I threw mine when he faced us, and accidentally hit him straight in the face. Mike and i snorted out in laughter, covering our mouths immediately. "Are you okay?" Xepher laughed out hysterically. "Okay who was that." He marched over to us quickly, and before he got close enough he tripped over the empty box, throwing it behind him dramatically. "Someone's over here." He chanted, turning our bathroom light on. He scaled down the wall Mike was on, our eyes widening as he stopped suddenly. I guess i have it away because he turned to me quickly and shot a bullet. I ducked, it missing me but i didn't stay there, i ran faster than could have. "Hey!" He yelled shooting repeatedly but missing blindly. I waved at Xepher as i stood in the middle of the room thinking of where to go. I teleported to his restroom, out of breath. "Hey Jordan." Kevin said behind me. "Hey guys, just passing through, i almost got caught back there." I grabbed some toilet paper, plugging my nose. "Oh that was you?" Colby asked from the sink. I nodded before teleporting out of there and to the loft. I swung my feet over the ledge, waving at Jake who was pretty far from me but also over a ledge. "Did he get you?" He whispered pointing downstairs. "No, almost though." He nodded, and when he went to adjust himself he dropped his keys. Our eyes widened when the house went silent and Sam started yelling. "Who's up there?!" He ran up the stairs quickly, and i lifted Jakes stuff off the ground, him grabbing it before re adjusting himself. Sam trailed his gun on the wall Jake was leaning on, and shot him. "Damn it." He yelled at Sam. "Jake? What are you doing?" He felt around the metal before realizing where he was. "Oh my God are you behind the railing." "Yes brother and i'm stuck." He tried to get out, but Sam soon realized he couldn't be the only one here. He trailed down the railing i was on slowly, giving me time to shuffle to the farthest i could. Luckily, he stopped halfway. Sam jumped on the love sac and shooting immediately in the corner. "OW!" Cassie yelled. "Oh my are you okay? I honestly didn't think anyone was here." Sam asked as he got up. "I'm fine it's not like you shot me in the head or anything." Cassie laughed, walking past Sam. I watched him walk down the stairs, Jake waving to me sadly with the camera in his hands. "What if we just went room by room and started cutting them off." Sam said walking to the front. I heard the scrapes from his wall as he searched for someone. "Do i just wait on the couch?" Cassie asked. "Yeah so if you're still in you'll have to move." Good thing Kat already moved to the kitchen. I heard Sam trail his gun against the tile but i couldn't see anything. I heard numerous shots before Kat started squealing. "Katrina Stuart what are you doing." Sam said as they laughed. Once Sam disappeared into his filming room Kat made her way to the living room, waving to me on the way there. Another gunshot was heard, and a moan followed. Aryia was out. When he walked into the living room i clicked my tongue, catching his attention. He snorted, sitting on the couch in laughter. I couldn't see Sam, but i heard Mike yell when he got shot. "Wait so who's even left?" "Brennen, Tara, Jordan, Kevin, Colby, Sirena, Reggie, Corey and Devyn." Jake said. Sam groaned, walking around. "This is going to take forever."