Chapter Twenty-Two-Emily

Colbys pov
I couldn't stand it! I couldn't stand not talking to her, not seeing her face scrunch up when she didn't understand something i said or when she got mad at me for calling her cute nicknames. I missed her face, the softness of her hands, her big brown eyes that sparkled when she looked at me. I groaned and jumped up from my bed for the first time since this morning and almost fell because i got all dizzy. 6:30pm?! Jesus. I stomped to Sams room and swung the door open. "I can't do it anymore!" I yelled at him, startling him. He jumped and held his heart with his hand. "Dude! You don't just do that!" "Sorry but..." I trailed off and pointed out the door. "That, isn't normal. She is probably starving by now! I have to get through. I have to see her, i gotta get in somehow." I grabbed my head in my hands and fell on his bed. "You sound like a complete mad man right now Colby, you DO realize you can just magically teleport into her room." He waved his hands in the air as he said that making me even more irritated. "You're not helping Sam, i need help, can we go out or something?" I muffled into his covers. "How about we film a video? It's been some time sense we got the gang to do something so let's do it!" I shot up and removed my hands from my face. "That's brilliant! What should we do?!" I was excited now, not to film, but to get my mind off of Jordan. As much as i want to be around her, it's probably not healthy thinking of breaking into her room. "Well I can bring a frie-" "Dude. Stop. I'm not interested in some blind dating shit okay?" "Colbyyyy, c'mon i promise that if you go on this one FRIEND date then you won't have to talk to her ever again, and i won't film it, PLUS i'll buy you chipotle afterwards." I already knew Sam was going to try and get my mind off of Jordan by another girl and it wasn't working. The thought of being without Jordan made my heart ache. "I don't know man, i think i have it too much for Jordan.." I trailed off leaning my head on the dashboard.  Sam nudged me with his elbow "I'll let you check up on her too." My eyes lit up and i nodded. "Only this once though, okay?" "M'kay but if you end up liking her-" "Sam i'm not going to, i already have a girl in mind." I shot up and grabbed his arm "now let's hurry and get this over with!" He laughed and pulled his phone out, dialing someone as he pushed me off of him. "Hey! Emily!" Emily? Bet she looks like every LA girl here. "Mhm.... yep just me and my friend. Um Colby.... ya... okay great! See you in 10? Okay sweet." He hung up the phone and grabbed a backpack. "Emily? Who's that?" "One of Kats friends, she said we should meet her at Canon Bridge in 10, so let's go! Also don't be such a dick, please she has no idea you like Jordan or who Jordan is so don't act like that." "I have no clue what you're talking about Samuel." I smiled and teleported into his car, waiting for him. If i'm being honest i wasn't 100% excited for this 'date' but maybe i'll meet a new friend? Once Sam got in we drove to the place we were meeting at, which i have never been to. The sun was about to set so it would be peaceful seeing the sunset from the bridge. Sunsets calm me, make me forget about all of my problems and make me feel, free. Normal almost. We pulled up and we saw a black Jeep. Typical. Before we got out Sam pulled me back in the car. "Alsoooo she isn't gifted so-" "you're kidding. Sammmmm why would you do this to me." "Sorry mane, just thought a change would be good." "Well i don't like change." I snapped as i got out of the car. I heard Sam sigh as i walked further down the bridge, to see a small figure leaning against the edge. Idiot. I teleported closer to her and shouted. "Hey i'm not bridge expert but i'm pretty sure you shouldn't be that close to the water." I saw her whip around and face me, she was pretty cute. Dirty blonde hair with grey-green eyes with a cropped tee and shorts. We're literally exploring and she's wearing that? She giggled as she hopped down from the ledge. "You must be Emily? I'm Colby." I held my hand out to her and she grasped it and shook it smiling like crazy. I like the positivity but dang it's a lot to take in. "That's me! You're Kats friend right?" Well duh. "Yep and Sam back there is Kats boyfriend which i assume you know." Why are you so nervous? "I'm very aware of Samuel. Wanna walk?" I nodded and we went off. "So, where you from?" Her voice was high pitch but also soothing. "Um, Kansas, you?" I was kinda interested in her story at the moment. She seemed like a cool person but she's also so... preppy. "I was born in Texas and moved here when i was 12." Shocker. "Oh really, how was that like." I mentally rolled my eyes at her. "My mom got a job over here, my dad didn't like it and he, he left. So my mom started losing hope i'm everything, she began doing bad things like drinking and driving, drugs.... until it got too much for her and she.. well let's say she didn't come home one night. I was jumped from home to home until i was 18, i met Kat, she got me a job and i worked up from there. I work at the bar on sixth street and i'm a part time photographer." Was she pulling me in like this? "I'm so sorry i didn't know." I grabbed her shoulders for a hug. I hated her for being so self absorbed but at the same time i don't blame her. She lost her parents at a young age. We pulled out of a hug and she put her hands in her face. "Sorry i didn't mean to tell you all of that you probably don't even care so i don't blame you." She muffled i to her hands. I sighed and pulled her arms from her face. "It's okay to let things out once and a while. What happened made you the person you are today. Don't forget that." Before i had time to react she cupped my face for a kiss. Her lips were soft to the touch as she tried to dominate me. I kissed her back as she put her arms around my neck. She deepened the kiss and so did it, pulling her waist towards me. This felt so wrong but it was so nice. Her lips where nothing compared to Jordan's. Emily felt like she was trying too hard and J didn't even know what she was doing, it was adorable. I pulled away as Sam popped up behind us. "You guys are meannn." He pouted. "I was stuck back there for THIRTY minutes because some weird dude tried to MUG me." 30 minutes? Time flys. "Sorry brother we were just getting to know each other." Sam smirked at me and Emily. "Ooooohhhh so you guys kissed then." How the fu- "Woah Samuel sense for whatever reason it is your business, yes we did kiss. Do you want me to do it again for you? Because of course, you just have to know." Emily snapped at Sam, he looked hurt to be honest. He was just trying to make conversation. But damn was she powerful. I gave Sam an apologetic look as he slightly smiled. The whole night we were walking and talking. Just enjoying our presence. I think i'm starting to like this Emily girl, even though my eyes are on Jordan. We exchanged numbers and got home around midnight. I rushed to my room to text Emily if she got home safe. Even with Emily on my mind, Jordan was in the back of it. Her soft hair, her small nose. Everything about her was perfect. But now it's time to focus on Emily for a bit.