Chapter Twenty- Mystery Man

(A/N: sorry i haven't posted !! i've been super busy but i'll be back on track soon :)
Jordan's pov
Fuck, please don't be Jake, please, please don't be Jake. I turned my head to the window, slowly creeping my head towards it. A small figure popping up, scaring the shit out of me. It was the kid. Yes, the kid. The one i almost killed. I sighed and ran my fingers through my short hair. The kid motioned for me to come inside. Was this a good idea? I opened the window a little bit and he leaned up to it. "You've gotta get me out of here, i can't do anything here please just help me." he cried, oh what a drama queen. I looked to see him tied in rope sense... well he can melt metal. "Look kid, i would if i could but i really should be going." "WHAT?! no you can't leave! Take me with you!" I groaned and climbed through the window into his room. "Can you quiet down?! Im not trying to get caught. Look you can't come with me, but i can get you out of these knots if you promise me one thing." He nodded as he looked up at me. "Never. Ever. End up like me. Things will go south quickly." He looked confused but nodded his head. "How come i can't go with you?" He cried, "because where i'm going is dangerous, i'll be back, soon i promise." I locked my pinky with his and his eyes widened. "He's coming Jordan, you have to go! Run!" I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in the eye. "Who's coming?" "The secret man." David. "Fuck." i mumbled. "H-how do you know?" I saw his beautiful grey eyes flash to a pearl white then back to grey. "I see him." He whispered and i stepped back. "Where is he? Now?" "Far, but coming. If you go now, he'll know you're not here! I can stall him for a while and you can be free!" His smile grew and his dimple on his left cheek deepened. "I can't leave you guys here to.. to die." I shook my head at the thought of everyone dead. Gone from the Earth and out of my lives. "You'll know when to get here. Now you need to go, now." "How will i-" He then let out a piercing scream that shook the house and i quickly covered his mouth. "DUDE." I whisper shouted as the door flew open. At the last second i teleported out of the room and to the driveway, stumbling from the hop. That's when i ran. I ran and didn't look back. I kept running until it got dark again and i knew by then they'd know i was gone. I saw a small rest stop and i walked into it going straight to the restroom. Once i was secure, i couldn't hold it anymore. I cried, no, bawled. I just LEFT, all my friends , if they even are my friends. I already left David and he's pissed at me. Imagine how pissed everyone back at the house is. They probably hate me now, i can't go back. Not now, not ever..... I ended up falling asleep for a good few hours on that floor. The cold, hard floor. I was hungry but i knew i couldn't spend too much in one place, who knows how long i'll be gone for. I got some Trail Mix and it was surprisingly good? I stole some more by the way, don't snitch on me now. I ended up thinking it was best if i just teleported to another state. The man at the store told me i was four hours til Phoenix so that's where i'll go. Then i'll find some people like me, maybe make some friends. I stood behind the store that's in the middle of the desert and closed my eyes. Inhale.. exhale... inhale.. ex- I popped behind a building, falling to my feet as i coughed up blood. "Too much, too much." It felt like i coughed my lungs up. I heard someone, or something. I quickly got to my feet, gasping for air someone whooshed behind me. Then another person in front of me. Behind again, in front. To the point where my head felt like it was spinning out of my control. I closed my eyes and held my hands out, stopping from whatever was around me to stop before my eyes. Once my eyes adjusted to the figure i soon found out, it was a person. "Who are you and how did you find me?" I asked sternly as i looked into a pair of dark chocolate eyes. "I know you, you k-know m-my brother?" I pressed him against the wall and strangled him harder, my eyes flashing from red, to white, to brown again. I saw him, heard him, in some sort of visions i was having. "what the fuck?" He coughed out as he turned red, i snapped into focus and saw i was killing him. "OH SHIT." I let go of my grip as he fell to the floor. I didn't even know i was doing that? "I'm so sorry, i freaked out and and i didn't recognize you and i didn't even realize what i was doing until you said something and i'm literally a demon in a human body i almost killed you.." I rambled on and sat on the floor and pulled my legs to my chest rocking myself back and forth. You're a monster. No wonder no one likes you. The man put a hand to my knee and i looked up. "What do you still want with me? I'm clearly a monster you should just go. Go with your other friends or whatever." "Okay boomer." He said, pressing his lips together holding a laugh. "Huh?" He bursted out laughing and i laughed along. I didnt know what we where laughing at but it was a very contagious laugh. Once he calmed down he sat up and held his hand out. "My name is...